Chapter 9: Late!

A/N So I started another merder fanfic, be sure to read it! This chapter will be the second day and some Mer/Derek drama will occur. So someone asked how far I plan on doing this Fanfic, well my answer is until Meredith and Derek get a happy ending. As you read on, you will see that Meredith and Derek have some real big struggles to be together.

Derek's POV
(attending's lounge)
"Hey man, I saw you at Joe's last night." Mark came up and said.

"Just a lot of stress, I needed to cool off" I lied, I certainly couldn't tell him about the girl and her soft blue eyes.

"Yeah well you should've invited me, I was all alone"

"Really? Mark Sloan couldn't get laid?" A voice down the hall said. Ugh, it was the voice that had been taunting me for the past week.

"Ahh, Addison, I thought you left" I tried to look disappointed. Mark couldn't even look at Addison.

"Richard offered me a job and I politely accepted" Addison devilishly grinned making Mark hella pissed.

Along time ago, Mark and Addison were dating until Addison started to have feelings for me. Then when I asked Mark if it was okay that I dated her, he simply said he didn't care about Addison anymore. When he heard the news that Addison cheated on me, he couldn't believe that Addison did that. I think his exact words were "God I can't believe her! One man isn't enough for her, she needs all the attention focused on her"

"Well Mark, let's go and see which resident is on our service" I diverted the topic, before it got out of hand. He just nodded and left the room with me.

We walked until the nurse handed us our charts and we looked at our interns and residents.

"I've got Dr. Yang" He told me. "Yang scares me."

"I've got Dr. Grey" I said. "I don't know who he is"

"Wait there's and intern with the last name Grey, think your Grey and my Grey are related?" He tried saying without his tongue being twisted.

"I doubt it" I sighed. It was 8:00, my resident was supposed to be here by now.

Hunt came along, his resident was Stevens. Izzie was pretty reliable so she came at 8:05.

"Stevens, care to tell where your resident friends are?" Mark said in a authoritative tone.

"Umm, there changing" she said but everyone could tell she was lying.

Ten minutes later Yang and a blonde girl came running toward me and Mark. When I got a close up of the blonde I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the amazing woman I encountered yesterday. I was pretty sure she forgot about the 'elevator incident'.

"Hello Dr. Shepherd, I am Dr. Grey" she said.

A/N I know this is a VERY short chapter but expect a Meredith POV chapter soon. When this gets 10 votes that's when I'll post.💋

Her Soft Blue Eyes (Grey's Anatomy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें