Chapter 35 Walk out

Sophia's POV

*************************

I couldn't focus on anything being said, my head was all over the place. The tears just fell down my cheeks and I couldn't even tell why I was crying anymore. I looked at the faces that surrounded me, every single one looked hurt. I never meant to bring so much pain to them.

I got up from the table and just walked out the front door, hearing words from behind but I just couldn't make out what they were saying. I just walked to wherever my legs would take me and I didn't care wherever it was.

I walked for about 10-15 minutes until I got to the beach, the sun was at that time just before sunset but not quite setting yet so the sky was that blue turning into a light golden colour. Not many people were around now and the sea was calm but my legs still carried on walking along the sidewalk.

I came to this Bay like Area when I decided I had gone far enough. Nobody was in sight and I was 1000% sure I was alone now. I walked along the sand and sat on a rock, bringing my knees up to my chest.

I just sat there staring out towards the sea. Where did it all go wrong again? Why am I even here still? I've brought so much pain to a family who don't deserve it!

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I pulled it out and saw it was Christina. They were probably wondering why I left and where I was and was I okay. I couldn't face them. By this time the phone had stopped ringing so I quickly turned it off before anyone else could call me.

**few hours later**

I was still just sat there think as I realised it was starting to get dark. Everyone at home would be flipping out and so worried.

I picked myself up off the Rock before dusting my clothes. I checked to see weather my phone was in my pocket before I made my way back up towards the sidewalk. I was dreading going home.

Christina's POV

************************

It had been 5 hours since Sophia had got up and left and nobody can get hold of her. When I called her the first time it rang but there was no answer and now it just goes straight to answer phone as with everyone else. I hope she's okay! I couldn't stand seeing her in so much pain.

Nobody knows where she is, who's she's with, when she will be back or even if she's okay. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, it had started to get dark when I had had enough of just waiting around.

"I'm going to go try find her" I said as I grabbed the keys and left, not giving anyone a chance to say anything.

I drove all around town and there was no sight of her. Each minute that past I panicked a little bit more. I decided to take the coast road to check. The sun wasn't even showing anymore, it was that sort of light grey coloured sky. I just followed the road around when I saw a figure walking along the sidewalk. To my relieve it was her! I pulled up to the curb and wound down my window.

"Sophia?" I called, her face looked shocked when she saw me but didn't say a thing.

"Sophia I need you to get in the car" I said sternly. Soph didn't say a thing but did as I asked.

When she sat in the passengers seat I noticed how pale she looked and how cold she was, her eyes were dark and teary. She seemed to be in some sort of dais when she spoke

"I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed bursting into tears, falling into my arms.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked confused,

"I'm sorry for bringing so much pain to the family!" She said between sobs.

"Shush shush shush, you don't have anything to be sorry for! Everyone is going to be okay, including you" I replied. I cradled her in my arms. She must be in so much pain!

I just held her in my arms until she fell asleep there. I pulled out my phone with one hand and sent a text to Amy as she was at the top of my contacts,

'I have her, she's really upset and in so much pain. Be back soon xx' 

*************************

A/N: sorry this chaper is really bad I was half asleep when I wrote it 😬💜