Chapter 15 She's our sister

Lisa's POV

***********************

4 days later

It's been 4 days since she got beaten up. She's still in a coma, the doctor said that she should've woken up by now but they can't run anymore tests Until she's woken up...that's if she does. It breaks my heart. Each day their is at least 3 of us there + other visitors she may have. The doctor said that now we can all be in the room as long as we don't make too much noise, which for my family is pretty hard as its so big!

*ping* I picked up my phone from the bed side table to see a message from Christiana in a group chat with the rest of my siblings (except the youngest boys.) 'I just had a message from lily saying that she's still confused with what's going on as we still haven't told her'

(C= Christina, K= Katherine, Me= me lisa, A= Amy, L= Lauren, D= Dani, M= Mike, Al= Alex)

A: oh yeah!

D: so what are we going to do then?

C: idk

Me: wait when is she next going to the hospital?

C: I will ask her hang on...

C: she's going today

Me: why don't we go down and tell her today? I mean I was going down anyway so it would make sense to since she's going to be there

C: yeah can do, what do the rest of you think?

K: yeah

L: yes m8's

M: ok

Al: ok

A: sure

D: give me a sec to get ready

C: I will let u know when we are leaving

I put my phone back down and got off the bed. "Lauren hurry up in the bathroom!" I called to Lauren. It was us sharing a room. I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out my outfit for today.

Once we got to the hospital we found the ward Sophia was on and made our way to her room. Lily wasn't in there yet, it was just the nurse checking Soph's monitors I guess. We knocked and asked if it was okay for us to come in, she nodded and shortly after left us alone with the bleeping of the heart monitor.

Lily's POV

************************

This is the first time I've visited Sophia in the hospital, I know it sound bad as she's my best friend but I just feel so guilty. I feel so guilty as I feel like it's my fault she's in this state! I was there, I saw it happen...I could have done more to stop this from happening. But it's too late now and this is all my fault.

I looked through the window into Sophia's hospital room, there sat all the Cimorelli siblings except Christian, Nick and Joey. Christina looked up and waved her hand for me to go in.

As I entered I saw them all gathered around the bed, Lisa had one of Sophia's hands in hers and Amy was playing with Soph's hair, the others just kind of gathered around. "Hey Lily" Katherine said as I made my way further in. "Hey" I replied a little shy. "How you doing?" She asked, "um, I'm okay I guess. A little in pain but mostly heart broken and sad that she has to be lying in this hospital bed in a coma with broken ribs and a fractured skull whilst I come away with a few bruises and a dislocated wrist. It should be the other way around." Silence fell over the room again.

"Listen," Christina said breaking the silence "this time we really are going to tell you what's going on but first, I know you already have done but, you have to swear in your life you won't tell anyone until we've said."

"I promise" I replied.

"Okay right..." She said as they all looked at each other. "Well nearly 14 years ago, when you and Sophia where born, our family was struggling with some problems and our mum had another baby. You see at this time we really couldn't afford another kid so our parents thought that it would have a chance to have a better life with another family so they gave it up for adoption" I was still very confused but pieces where starting to come together in my mind. "And to cut the story short, we just found her again whilst we were doing a show here in the UK and it turns out that Sophia, she's our sister..." Okay, right, wow, what the heck is happening! I don't know what to say or do! My best friend's sisters our my idols, my best friend's sisters were her idols...what the heck is happening.

"you okay now?" Katherine asked. "So Sophia is a...a Cimorelli?!?!"

"Yep!" Mike replied with a half smile across his face. It was taking my brain a little while to process this!

All of a sudden the monitors started bleeping really loud and fast, Lisa's head flung up. "Guys...she's gripping my hand!!"

I rushed closer to the bed as Sophia's eyes started to flutter open then shut again before opening. "Oh my gosh!" I heard someone say from the other side of the bed. A tear rolled down my check, I'm so relived she's actually woke up! All around I could hear cries of joy as Christina leant over the side of the bed, "hey honey!"

Sophia looked around a bit confused before giving a slight smile.

*************************

A/N: so I was going to update this time last week but I was a little busy as it was my birthday so here's the new chapter sorry it's taken so long to update :/ please keep voting! Thank you!!