Chapter 19 Mind in half

Sophia's POV

*************************

I can't cope anymore! My "parents" are stressing me out so much, they keep trying to guilt trip me into staying here rather then going with my family. It started off with them making me feel guilty but they are becoming more and more forceful. The way their eyes look deep into mine is as if they are reaching into my soul. Their body language is tall and strong, and their voices stern and flat. Thank God for Connor! He's the only one at home who isn't making me go insane!

My mind is in half, in some ways it's telling me to stay and in the others it's telling me to go. Everyone's telling me to just listen to my heart but how can I when it doesn't know either! I'm such mess over this, I'm not sleeping or eating properly and I don't have any motivation to get up and do anything. I can't wait to know what to do, but who am I kidding right now I have no idea and I'm running out of time to make a decision.

Mum and the girls flight back is in 5 days which means I only have a few days to make a decision as I will have to pack if I chose to go. Ugghh this is impossible!!! Although the way my parents (adopted) are going I'm leaning towards leaving, their making my life unbearable at the moment, but the main reason thats keeping me here is Connor and Lily... I can't just leave them. 

*************************

A/N: I know this is another ridiculously short chapter, I'm sorry 😬, but I'm struggling with things to write! I have a ruff idea of where I want to go with this but any ideas would be really great. Thanks 💜