Chapter 18 That's what I am

Amy's POV

*************************

I can't believe we've been in the UK for 2 weeks now! The Cimfam know that we're still in the UK but they don't know why, I know that they should know but I think that it's best to wait until sophia is better. We're going to have to go back home soon as we have music stuff that needs to be done but she still hasn't made her mind up about what she's doing. I don't want to say it out loud because I want it to be her decision but I really hope she comes back with us, like I know it would be really hard for her to just leave everything behind and start a new life but she's my sister and now we've found her I don't want to leave her.

The boys and dad are going home today as we thought that it would be best so that Christian, Nick and Joey could get back to school and dad could catch up on his work, but the girls and mum are staying here until Soph's better and said what she wants to do. I heard my phone go off so I looked and saw a message from sophia in the group chat.

S: hey what time is the boys flight?

La: it's at 4 I think

S: so what time do they have to be at the airport for?

K: 2 hours before the flight so 2

S: and it's just over an hours drive to the airport so they will have to leave at around 12:30

C: yeah why you asking so many questions?

S: oh I just was wondering if u all wanted to come over just so I could say bye, as I'm on bed rest :/

Me: hang on I will just check...

Me: yeah sounds good!

Al: yeah we will be around as soon as we are done packing :/

Al: wait Mike are u nearly finished?

M: half way there

Al: okay

S: okay I will see you guys then!

I put my phone down, I better start getting ready.

Christian's POV

*************************

We spent the most time that we could with sophia because we don't know when we will see her again, hopefully soon I just have this weird feeling that she will stay here in the UK. "Hey Chris are u nearly ready to go other wise we will be late and miss our flight?" Mike said from the doorway. I really don't want to leave, even though I didn't know about sophia until like 2 weeks ago she fits in with us and it's like she was always here. I got up and walked to get my shoes on, before making my way back into the room where all my sisters, mum and Sophia's family were. Nick said goodbye to Soph first then joey then Alex. It was my turn, I walked towards her as she pulled me into a tight hug, "I'll see you soon" she said "yeah" I replied pulling away. I felt like I was going to cry but I held the tears back! I just don't want to leave. Mike said goodbye then it was dads turn. Him and Soph hugged for a while before she looked at him and said "bye dad!" Her eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped I don't think she could believe what she just said. Dads face had a beaming smile on, "oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" She said trying to cover what she said. "No don't be!" He said pulling her into a hug again "that's what I am!" He carried on before pulling back.

We got into the mini van and so did Lisa and Christina as Lisa was driving but didn't want to be alone incase she got lost on the way back.

We waved as the car pulled away from the house. It wasn't long until Lisa had the music blurting out loud and the windows down, while her and Christina sung alone very loudly... As usual!

When we got to the airport, we said goodbye to the girls before checking in and making our way to the right part of this place. The flight was just over 10 hours but luckily we stop off in Georgia for a few hours just to break it up a bit.

************************

A/N: 2nd update in 2 days I'm proud of myself haha!!! Anyway here's the new chapter hope u guys are liking the story please keep voting and sharing it with UR friends and people. Thank you!!