Chapter 23 Welcome Home

Sophia's POV

*************************

I stepped out of the car and just looked at the house. I can't describe how I was feeling because I was feeling so much! Dad came up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder, "home sweet home!" He said before walking to the boot to get the bags out. I breathed out, this was it my new home. A smile spread across my face as I went to the back of the mini van to help get the others bags out.

Dad unlocked the big door and let it swing open, revealing the stunning room. As I entered I felt astonishment came over me, to my right was a grand piano with sheet music spread over the top, and to my left was the famous staircase. I moved further into the room as everyone else went off to put their bags down and do their own thing. I just looked around the room smiling like a goon. "Hey are you okay?" Christina said from a little behind me.

"...Never been better" I turned and gave her a heartfelt smile, she gave a wide smile and came and put her arm around my shoulder "welcome home!" She said resting her head against mine.

Everyone, except mum, dad and the boys, came back into the room. We spoke for a while until Dani piped up "wait do they boys know you're here Soph?"

"I have no idea"

"No I don't think so, we weren't told anything" Alex said walking in from the kitchen I think?! I don't know what's what yet.

"I should probably go and say hi" I said getting up of the chair, "where are they?" I asked.

"Oh their probably in the garden" Lauren said, "I'll show you, follow me" she added getting up and walking out the room.

When we reached the garden I saw Christian kicking a ball around, Nick on the climbing frame and joey struggle to climb up onto a ledge of the climbing frame that was a bit too high for him to reach alone. I decided to go help him. "Here you go buddy" I said picking him up from behind and helping him up. He turned to see who it was. His face lit up as he jumped of the platform into my arms, luckily I caught him as he wasn't that heavy, "hey Joey" I said hugging him. Just then the other two looked to see what all the commotion was about. They came running over, rugby tackling me to the floor, I just laughed about it before sitting up.

I was talking to them when I looked up and into the window where I saw my sisters smiling, they decided to come out as well and we spent the evening just chilling outside.

"Dinners here!" Mum called through the open door, we all got up and made our way in. When we got to the long table there was 4 large, fast food Pizza's spread out for us all. I wasn't that hungry I guess because I was pretty nervous to be here, I mean I love them and I know them all well but just being in a new place to live is pretty daunting.

I managed to eat about 2 1/2 slices before I made myself feel sick, so I just sat their and waited for everyone else to finish. "Hey sophia I don't think we ever got to know your hobbies and stuff back in the UK!" Lisa said finishing her mouthful. "Yeah I guess we all kind of just clicked and it was like we had know you from the start, so we didn't get to know the basic stuff" Amy added.

"Tell us some stuff" Lisa said taking another bite of Pizza.

"Well what do u wanna know?" I asked,

"Tell us about you growing up" Kath said from the other end of the table. I didn't want to tell the about the bullying, the cutting, the depression. I wanted to leave it all behind in England, but I knew they were going to find out at some point, I just don't want it to be now. "Well I just kind of grew up with one sibling and 2 parents. It was the same old thing for most of my life just going to school." I said trying to get of this subject before I could say something I would regret.

"What hobbies do you have?" Dani asked,

"Well I guess skateboarding, but I only got to do that when it wasn't raining, drawing but my main hobby was what my life revolved around and that was music! I would listen to it like all the time but I would just want to play music, I LOVED it! I taught myself to mostly play Guitar but I could play a bit of drums and piano" I answered.

"See there's the Cimorelli in you" Amy said and everyone chuckled. "But seriously you will have to play for us sometime" she added.

"What type of music do you listen to?" Dani asked,

"Oh most types but I'm really into things like rock, pop, country!"

"That's cool what about your favourite artists?"

"Ummm" how was I going to answer this when I spent my life obsessing over them!! "Well I guess All time low, Boys Like Girls, One Direction, Sam Hunt and you guys"

I said trailing of, mumbling the last few words. I looked back up and saw them smiling at each other.

"Right who's turn is it to do the dishes tonight?" Mum asked. "I believe it's Amy's" Christina added. Amy got up to collect the dishes, "I will help you" I said gathering a few plates. "No it's fine, it's your first day here" Amy said "no I will feel bad for not doing anything if I don't" I replied turning back and collected some more plates and glasses. "Well if you insist, than thank you" she said walking over to the dishwasher.

With the two of us we got through it pretty quick so we made our way back into the living room. "Right can someone give Sophia a tour of the house please? I would do it myself but I have to sort out some work for the boys for tomorrow" mum asked. "I'll do it!" Dani said coming over to me and grabbing my arm, "come on" she added, dragging me off.

Dani showed me the whole house, it was even more amazing then it looked in the videos! "And lastly this is your new room" she said opening the door. "You will be sharing with me, Lauren and Lisa. Oh and I think dad said he would go up into the attic to see if we still had the old bunk bed tomorrow so he could put it up for you and Lisa" she explained. "Okay that's cool" i smiled.

We decided to back down stairs as it was only 8, everyone was in the living room so we sat down. They were all on their phones so I decided to check my Facebook, the first thing on my news feed was Lily 'missing you will be the hardest thing 😔' it took all of my willpower not to cry when I saw it. Oh god I'm going to miss her so much! Just then Dani tweeted and my notifications went off, she gave me that confused look which slowly turned into a grin. "You had our notifications on didn't you?!?!" She asked, "ummm no" I replied probably looking guilty as heck. Why didn't I think to turn them off before I came here! They all looked at each other before all looking back down at their phones. *ping* *ping* *ping* *ping* *ping* *ping* My phone started going crazy! They all looked back up and laughed. "You were a proper Cimfam weren't you!!" Christina teased whilst laughing, "fine you got me" I replied putting my hands in the air. 

*************************

A/N: sorry if there's some mistakes I will edit it as soon as I get the chance to!!