Chapter3 The Journey

Sophia's POV

*********************

I heard my door swing open as my mum barged in, "Soph get up or your going to be late!" She said in a panicked tone. "Mum what are you doing, it's only 9!" I replied rolling over squeezing my eyes shut. "you need to get up or you are going to miss the train!" Mum said in a tone of voice that was becoming Sturn, my eyes widened when suddenly remember what day it was. I jumped out of bed  rushing over to my draws trying to find some cute clothes to wear. Today was the day that I finally was going to meet my idols, my 6 sunshines that always make me feel better when I'm down! 

After trying on about 6 different outfits I settled for my white t-shirt that was tucked scrufferly into my black high waist jeans with my black converse and my green checkerd shirt tied around my waist. "why I'm so nervous?" I asked myself staring in the mirror, I looked over to see what the time was. Shoot! It was 9:30, I had 15 minutes to get to the station and get on the train. I rushed down stairs picking up my money, keys and taking my phone of charge before saying a quick goodbye to my parents and brother. The next thing I new I was out the house and walking down the street.

I made it to the train station just in time. I saw lily just up the platform, leant against the wall, looking down at her phone. I slowly started making my way up to her. "Hey!" She said throwing her arms around me. "I thought you were going to be late again!" She confessed. "Me... late *pfft* I'm never late!" I joked as we both laughted, just then the train pulled up so me and lily got on and found a 4 seater thing. Lily sat opposite me. We spent most of the journey just talking about the girls and music until there was nothing left to say so I put one earphone in,  so I could hear her if she said anything. Lily kept staring at my cheek but whenever I went to look at her she would quickly turn away. This kept happening until I finaly caught her eye, she looked conserned and confused until she asked "what happened to your face?" Although I love lily to pieces and can trust her with anything, I just didn't have the words to tell her so I just stutter out a few words. 

It was now 11 and we had a few hours to spare before the meet and greet so we decided to keep the Cimorelli spirit up and go and get something to eat from subway. When we got there the place was packed with people in Cimorelli Merch, so I guess we weren't the only ones who had this idea. 

Lisa's POV

*********************

"Lisa get up, we got to get ready for dance" Katherine said ripping the duvet off. I got up pretty easy today for once! I don't know why I guess I was pretty hyped for tonight. I opened my suit case pulling out some sweats and a baggy shirt, putting them on and making my way into the bathroom to do my hair and a little make up. 

Yet again Katherine left it until last minute to get ready although I don't know how she does it but she's like a flipping ninja when getting ready, she will alway leave in until last minute but will somehow never be late and be completely ready in like 10 minutes! We made our way down to the lobby to see everyone waiting for us impart from dad and the boys. We all got into the car and were on our way to dance practice.

The whole way there I kept getting this wired feeling in the pit of my stomach that something was going to happen today but I don't know if it is something good or something bad. I tried to push it aside and think about something else but my mind kept wondering back to it and the concert and meet and greet tonight. "Lisa!" I heard someone say from behind. "Hmm?" I replied turning around to see Amy looking slightly concerned. "You okay lisa, you went into a world of your own again then?" "Yeah" I replied "I'm just thinking about tonight" I said turning back around in my seat. 

The car soon pulled to a stop outside a dance studio. "Alright guys were here!" Christiana said hopping out the back of the car, we all just followed behind. 

**************************

A/N: okay thanks guys for all the reads! I'm sorry this chapter is so shorts but I promise a long one is on the way. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far and please keep telling people about this book! Thank you guys 💗 :)