Chapter 12 Why did they do it?

Amy's POV

************************

Christina laid Soph across hers and Katherine's bed. Her face black and blue with bruises and cut trailing along her cheeks. Honestly I didn't know how I was supposed to feel. I feel angry at the girls who did this to her, sad about what just happened, scared about what if there's serious damage or she doesn't wake up and confused as to why they did this. She needs to be okay we just got her back we can't loose her again!

A single tear ran down my cheek, as I felt a hand on my back. I looked up to see Christina looking down at me, "hey she'll be awake soon and I don't think she will want to see you crying!" She said placing an arm around me. I wiped away the tear that followed.

As if on queue Lisa spoke up "errr, guys!" Alarm rang through her voice.

Everyone's eyes trailed up to see what was wrong. Her eyes had grown huge and her breathing had increased a lot, "Her breathing is slowing down... A lot!" Her voice became more panicked and louder every second. Everyone rushed over to the bed before rushing around the room. This can't be happening, no god why please don't!

"What's the number for emergency? Quick! Anyone?" Christina said "Chrissy no one knows!!" Lauren replied. I suddenly realised that lily was still in the room. "Lily should know!" I blurted out. "Lily, Lily what's the number?" She just sat their completely blank and emotionless. "I..it..it" was the only thing to slip her lips. "lily words! Come on quick, please!" I replied getting more frightened knowing that now every second counted. "it's 999!" She said finally slipping out of this daze. Dani dialled the number while Katherine tried call mum.

Soon enough the ambulance was here and had taken her out the room on a stretcher, we all followed close behind. Everything just happened so fast, my emotions are all over the place. Please god don't take her, not yet, she's too young! I can't loose her, none of us can. we've only just got her back please she can't go. The tears streamed down all of our faces.

Katherine's POV

**************************

"Only one other person in the ambulance please" the paramedic said. Christina volunteered herself to go with Sophia and 2 paramedics, she climbed into the back of the vehicle. Everyone else got into the mini van and lisa offered to drive us to the hospital as she's the only one who doesn't mind driving on this side of the road. I was still trying to call mum and dad, I hope at least one of them sees their phones soon but I know that they've gone out for lunch with Sophia's adopted parents. The car was silent, nobody dared to speak. I tried one last time, but it was no good it just went to answer phone.

"Mum and dad both aren't picking up the phone" I said turning to look at Lisa who had her eyes glued to the road. She let out a sigh "I guess their phones are on silent then" she replied still not taking her eyes of the road. There's nothing more we can do now, all we can do is hope and pray that everything will be okay. It needs to be.

**************************

A/N: sorry this chapter is so short and that it took me so long to post! 😬 anyway I think this story has just hit 1.5K views and just over 100 votes so thank you guys soooo much!!! So yeah I'm going to go sleep cuz I have school tomorrow so yeah!