Chapter 5 my baby sister

The morning after the concert. 

Sophia's POV

**************************

Last night was amazing!! The girls were brilliant and looked stunning on stage, it was definitely the best concert I've ever been to. They were so open and the songs were really relatable. 

"SOPHIA!" I heard my mum calling from downstairs. "Yeah?" "Can you come here for a moment?" She replied her voice sounding Shakie. I had trouble hearing her over Connor trying to play his drums in the room next door. I quickly finished getting dressed, slipping a hoodie over my head and tying back my hair into a high ponytail before walking to the bottom of the steps. 

When I got to the bottom I could see my mum sat on the sofa with my dads arm around her. She looked sad. "Yeah" I said walking into the doorway of the living room, "can we talk to you for a minute?" She said patting the sofa next to her. I walked further into the room, I noticed two people behind me, to my astonishment there sat thee Lynn and Mike Cimorelli! Lynn looked up and into my eyes giving a warm smile. I was extremely confused as to why they were sat in my house but went and sat next to my parents. My heart was racing partly because I didn't know what was happening and the other reason being that the parents of my idols were sat under 10 feet away! 

My mum look down at her hand before starting a sentence "you always said you felt like you never fitted in and that you felt like there was something missing, but we always told you to stop being silly and that you were just being emotional" her and my dads eyes started to fill with tears. " and I... I just don't know how to... To say this" she said letting a few tears trickle down her cheek. "Soph... Honey... Your... Your adopted" the words cut straight through me like a knife. What did she mean I was adopted? How? Since when? Why didn't they tell me sooner? Why was Lynn and Mike here? I zoned out until I heard my dad say "your birth parents are Lynn and Mike" dad said now crying to. 

"I feel like we should explain" Lynn started. "Well I'm just going to go straight into it, when you were born we were having some major finance problems and we just couldn't afford to have another baby and give you the futures that you deserved and needed, so the only option we saw was adoption. It broke my heart having to give our own daughter up but everyday since I remembered your little face when you were first born and I persuaded myself that we did the right thing. Everyday we missed you, and when we found out that you and your parents had moved country it made me feel sick because I thought I had lost you forever!" My mind was going cloudy when I suddenly realised that if they were my birth parents this meant I had 11 siblings that included my idols! "What...what about the...the ones y...younger than me?" Was all I could stutter out. "Well when Christian was born he had some problems with his heart and lungs and he would have ended up dying Had we have left him, so we had no choice but to keep him also by the time he was born we had our finance back on track. After rasing him we realised that we wanted you back but it was to late so we decided to have more children so we had Nick and joey" Mike replied. "Would you like to meet your siblings?" Lynn asked before beckoning for all 11 of them to enter.

I completely zoned out, now feeling my mind go blank, I felt dizzy and sick. I tried to speak but no words came out it was as if I was frozen but I could see life happening around me. "I'm sorry!" I was trying desperately to hold back the tears as I ran upstairs and into the bathroom. I shut the door behind me before sitting down against the wall with my head in my hands. I let go of the tears, feeling them stream down my face. Everything seemed so clear now. Why didn't I see it coming! This was the reason as to why I felt like something was missing, the reason I was never allowed to see my birth certificate, why I don't really look like my "family", the reason my parents got very protective when I mentioned Cimorelli. This was the reason! 

I was lost in my thoughts until I heard a knock on the bathroom door bringing me back. "Can we come in?" I heard a sweet voice say in a caring manor, this voice belonged to Lisa. She poked her head around the door before her and Christina walked in. Noticing my tear stained face she came and sat next to me, pulling me in for a tight hug. I buried my head into her shoulder letting our a few more tears, lisa sat there stroking my hair still holding me tight. I noticed Christina stood there in the corner looking overwhelmed, all she said was "my baby sister!"  Lisa kissed my forehead. I pulled myself up off the floor and went over to Christina who still was stood in the same position. She pulled me in for a hug before she started crying. 

After a while lisa got up and started to play with my hair before joining in, now making it a group hug. This was what was missing. 

Christina's POV

***************************

I stood there in the corner of the bathroom, probably looking like and idiot, just trying to take it all in. It all happened so fast. It just seemed so surreal that our baby sister, who we thought that we would NEVER see again was sat there in Lisa's arms. 

I tried to move or say something but all that came out was "my baby sister!" And that was it... nothing else. I felt my heart start to flutter and my eyes start to fill. A single tear ran down my cheek then out of nowhere I felt to arms around me, it was Sophia. I squeezed back as hard as I could, now letting the tears flow free. I felt my heart connect to hers and a stronger bond start to build, I missed her so much! It's nearly been 14 years since I last saw her, I never wanted this hug to end.

This was the moment that I made a promise to her and myself that I would never let her go again or let anyone take her away. I held her close not wanting to let go, 'my baby sister is here in my arms' it still seems so unreal! 

*****************************

A/N: hey guys thank you soooo much for 120+ views!! Please keep voting and sharing this with your friends! Ly 💗 let me know what you think in the comments! Also I might add some of the others point of views on what happened in this chapter in the next one so yeah, I hope u enjoy 😊❤️