Chapter 16 She's Awake!

Christina's POV

*************************

A single tear ran down my cheek as the relief took over. Her beautiful, piercing green eyes looked directly into mine. "Hey honey!" I said leaning over the side of her bed. "Hi" she replied looking around the room, at that moment the doctor entered. "Ahh Miss Henderson nice to see you wake! How are you feeling?" He asked looking through his notes on his clipboard. "Oh yeah brilliant, you know I love feeling like I've just been hit by a bus!!" She said in a sarcastic tone, everyone laughed even the doctor. "Now on a more serious matter, would you be able to answer some questions for me?" He said looking up from his paperwork, "sure" Sophia said. "Right I will just go get the questions, call your parents and then be right back" he said smiling before leaving the room.

"Are you hungry?" Katherine asked Soph, "not really more thirsty, would you mind getting me some water?" She asked. "Sure" Kath said leaving the room.

"Gosh guys you look like you haven't slept in days!" Sophia said looking at us all, "we haven't! We've all been so worried, so has John, Diane and Connor" Lisa said sitting down against the wall.

Katherine walked back in the room handing sophia the small plastic cup of water, the doctor shortly followed behind. "Right." He started "before we begin do you mind having everyone in here?" He asked, "I want them to say" she answered.

"Right question 1, your name?"

"Sophia Marie Henderson"

"Very good" he replied scribbling something down.

"Age and birthday?"

"I'm 13 and my birthday is the 26th April"

"Today's date?"

"The 23rd of March"

The doctor slipped his glasses off his face, the room fell silent. "Sophia do you realise you have been in a coma for 4 days?" He said looking into her eyes.

"In a coma!" She said nearly chocking on her water.

"Which leads me onto my next question, do you remember what happened on the 23rd?"

She went silent and her head dropped to the floor, I placed my hand on her shoulder as she turned her head to look at me, staring into my eyes. "...yes, I do remember" she said looking back down to the ground with a mixture of sadness and pain behind her eyes.

"Would you mind recapping what happened?" The doctor asked. Her head turn to face me again, "you can do this, I know you can" I whispered in one ear. She nodded.

"All I can remember was that me and lily were on our way to the hotel when we were approached by 3 girls. They started to beat me and one of them grabbed Lily. That's all I can remember. Nothing after that." She let out a sigh.

"Have you ever met or seen these girls before sophia?" She looked down and started to play with her fingers as a tear fell off her cheek and onto the bed. "Yes..." She replied after some time. "That's all, thank you!" The doctor said whilst clicking his pen and leaving. I think i know what's going on now.

*************************

A/N: Sorry it's a shorter chapter the next few might be short as well but idk yet