Chapter 4 The meet and greet

Lauren's POV

**************************

Me and my sisters all stood there in front of the big, black table and screen printed with Awesomeness TV all over it. We were all pretty excited for tonight, we love meeting our fans their all so sweet and caring! We could hear some of the fans singing renegade outside the door and they sounded awesome. My sister were all talking and getting ready for the meet and greet, apart from Christina. she looked really pale and like she was going to vomit, infact she's been acting really weird all day. It's very unlikely that she's stage fright so I don't know what's up with her or what's going through her head. 

Christina's POV

*************************

Something is going to happen! I know it is, I can feel it! 

My heart started to beat really fast and I got butterflies in my stomach, I still couldn't get her off my mind. I'm worried that that the thought might not ever go away, I don't want it to but it's making me feel sick having to keep this from everyone, if it doesn't go away soon I think I'm going to have to tell mom and dad. 

I looked up to see Lauren looking at me, I quick turned away as I don't think she will understand and if she doesn't remember her I don't want to put this pressure on Her aswell. Lauren's so sweet and caring and I don't think she would be able to handle this news and the pressure it comes with although I don't think this will be the end of it, I know Lauren and she's going to want to know what's going on.

Lauren looked deep into my eyes trying to ask what was wrong, I gave back a confused look acting like i didn't know what she was trying to ask and thankful at that moment the security guard stuck his head around the door before asking "you girls ready?" I looked at all my sisters before reply with a yes the security guard then shut the door and possibly getting some fans ready to come in. I tried to push this feeling to one side, but it soon went away as soon as 3 girls walked up and giving me a hug. They had huge beaming smiles on their faces. 'This is the reason we do this' I thought to myself, our fans mean the world to us! 

Sophia's POV

*************************

Me and lily were waiting in line for the meet and greet for what felt like 10 years. This great big dude dressed in all black walked out before calling at the top of his lungs "the girls are now ready so the question is...ARE YOU GUYS READY!?!!!" The huge line of people All screamed as the security guard  opened the door letting the first lot of people in. Me and lily weren't right at the back but we were nowhere near the front so we had ages to wait.

As we drew closer to the doors my heart rate sped up and my hands started to tremble, just the other side of these doors were the girls who have kept me here for so long, the girls who made me strong, who taught me that it's okay to be me, the girls who are my everything were just through these doors. 

This was it, we were at the front. The security guard called for us to enter. My heart was pounding so Fast I thought it was going to leap out of my chest. I found myself clinging onto Lily's hand and her squeezing mine back. There they were, standing right infront of me. Lisa held out her arms giving me a huge hug. I couldn't hold it in, my eyes filled with water suddenly busted into a thousand tears, lisa pulled back before looking into my eyes  with a caring looking in her eyes "hey you okay?" She asked.  My mind was going insane 'you promised yourself you wouldn't cry! Why are you crying? Stop it or their gunna think your weird!' Was all that kept rolling around in my mind. "Yeah I'm fine" I lied " im just so happy to finally be meeting you guys!" I said wiping the tears, that still remains on my face, away. "Your so sweet!" She said before pulling me in for another hug. 

It was awesome getting to thank and talk to the girls! They are all so sweet and amazing. Me and lily both got to take pictures with the girls and give them gifts which was awesome but it was sad when our time was up. As we were walking in the way the security gard had sent us we noticed Lynn and Mike in the corner with all the boys, so we went over to see if it was okay to have a photo. Lynn and both of the mikes had a shocked expression on their faces, but I guess they thought they wouldn't get noticed in the corner. They were really nice aswell and were talking to us for a bit until we had to go.

 We got sent to the front of this arena which I guess was where the concert was going to be. Lily turned to face me "I can't believe you cried with in the first 5 minutes!" She joked, I punched her arm playfully "HEY, it's not my fult!" "Well then who's was it?" She was now hunched over in laughter. "Oh shhhh" I replied now laughing at the fact that she was now crying with laughter. 

Katherine's POV

************************** 

I love meeting the cimfam, they are so sweet and all have huge hearts! I was starting to get a little tiered as it was coming up towards the end of the meet and greet, when someone caught my eye. I think she said her name was Sophia and she came with her friend lily, anyway she was so sweet and gave me this notebook that she said that she made and designed herself. The notebook was so pretty and it had my name on the front with each letter in a different colour and font, but she seemed familiar like I had seen her face before. It was so strange. It was like stepping back into my childhood but I don't know where I have seen her face. Surly lf I new her when I was younger she would be in America right? Maybe I have seen her on Twitter. 

I was lost in my thoughts until christina nudged me I then realised that the meet and greet was over so me and my sister walked over to meet our parents. My mom just stood there not saying a word. She had a look of shock over her face, "mom are you okay?" I asked worried about what had happened. "Oh.. Um yes darling, I'm... I'm fine!" She stuttered out. My dad seemed a little shocked to, but nowhere near as bad as mom. 

We all made our way back stage to get ready for the show tonight. Everyone was starting to get hungry so Lauren and Dani asked my dad if he could go and get some chicken, but Mike insisted that he would go and took Christian with him. Everyone seemed a little quite in the dressing room tonight and  really concerned as to why. 

*************************

A/N: so guys this was a slightly longer chapter and sorry if it's a bit confusing!! :\ any please keep sharing this book! Also if you could please vote this book it would be amazing!! Let me know what you guys think in the comments below and also let me know what you would like to see in this and your idea might be used!! Thank you 💗

P.S. Like what Amy Cimorelli is 20 tomorrow!! How did that happen?!?! She will always be that little 13 year old to me!! Oh and btw there is probably lots of mistakes but I will go back and edit them in a bit!