Oneshot 10 - Let us In. aka. The Oneshot In Which I Vent

The teenage girl grabs Nate by the shoulders and sits him in a chair, binding him there tightly with cords and cables, her pale blue eyes glaring at him. They don't look stern though, they look like a mix of disappointment and worry.

"W-what are you doing? Who even are you?" He demands, he's a little taken aback, no one had ever assaulted him before and the situation that he's in right now reminds him of that video he did with Matt for Halloween.

The girl's face contorts into a forced snarl, it's obvious there's no conviction behind it. "I'm sorry Nate, I knew you wouldn't listen to me otherwise."

Nate is confused by this, wouldn't listen to her? "Well I'm less likely to listen to a psycho who literally drags me away from my friends at my panel in promise of showing me something cool she'd made."

"Like I said, you wouldn't listen. You'd make excuses and hide behind your friends and girlfriend and not take me seriously. There's something we need to address, right here, right now."

The musician scoffs, "Let me guess, you wanna demand a cover don't you? Well bad news, this is just gonna get me to call the cops on you, not make a video." His head jerks to one side as she slaps him, hard.

"Just sodding listen to me you fucking fop. This isn't about your music, it's not always about your goddamn music. This is about you." Her voice is furious but she also sounds like she's trying not to cry. "It's about how you don't talk to us anymore. How you never seem to interact with us at all. You almost seem to ignore us and we're all scared. We're worried that something's wrong with you. That you're hurting or going through something and we want to help. We love you Nate, love you with all our hearts and we want to fucking help you." Tears start to track down her face now but she still carries on, "We want to help but you keep shutting us out and we're all scared. Please Nate... let us in... we can help... we can help but only if you let us. We want to help you. We love you... please Nate, let us help..."