trigger warning for suicide mention

Yes. You read that title correctly. Something related to suicide has been haunting my mind all day.

So yesterday my friend Lucius pretended to commit suicide, leaving a goodbye post on his blog. Naturally it rather traumatised me, as the "happy friend" and unable to save him.

Fast forward to this morning, I was thinking about the Dangan Ronpa AU in which Nate and Morgan are the last two left alive and Monokuma says that only one can leave Hope's Peak alive.

Before, I imagined them getting a gun somehow and Nate simply shooting himself in the head so Morgan could leave.

Except...

This morning it changed.

Now I've got this image haunting me. Every time I close my eyes I see Nate... hanging from a noose in one of the academy's stairwells.

Just...

.......

His limp body, just... hanging there. I just.... I can't get that image out of my head.

I don't know what it feels like to be triggered, but this image just makes me feel sick, this horrible nauseous feeling in the pit of my stomach that won't go away....

I.... I think I need to take a break from... idk, something. Everything. Nate. Idk. I just can't stop seeing it....

Why the fuck am I even posting this?