Chapter #7 "Tension and sadness"

Start from the beginning

He is looking like a loving husband who loves his wife very much and he is looking like a caring father who doesn't want to loose his child. I felt tears in my eyes too.

"Where is she now? What is the case?"

I heard hoor asking from shery. He broke the hug looking at hoor as if trying to recognize her. But then he shook his head saying

" She is pregnant and don't know why she fainted"

"Ok kindly arrange O+ as soon as possible and don't worry she will be fine soon."

She said and then went inside the operation theater. What she just said and why she went inside operation theater. I was confused by her behaviour. Anti Fariya came and patted his back saying

" Don't worry beta Hareem will be fine soon just pray to Allah. Hoor gai hai na insha Allah she will help Hareem coming back to life. She is a doctor actually a gynacologist"

With that my jaw dropped. She is a doctor at this age. She is a specialist also. I felt shocked when shery uttered "Anti Fariya is that you?"

She smiled looking at him and he hugged her as a baby hugs his mother. I know he needs mom but I am not allowing mom to come here as her condition is not good now a days.

I didn't even tell her about Hreem bhabi. I saw a ward boy coming towards us and he asked "who ees Sheehryaar Aseef?" He said with his pure British accent. "Its me here. What happened?" He said with shaky voice.

I turned to look at him. He was looking scary . I again felt tensed seeing him like this.

"You asked for O+ blood group. Here it is and sign these papers."

I took the bottle from his hand and went towards o.t . I handed that bottle to a nurse there and came out when I saw shery signing those papers.

I went near him asking "which kind of papers are these?" He looked at me and handed the paper to the boy.

"Doctor said to choose in between Hareem and baby so I choosed her" he stated shakily as if he is broken badly.

I was about to say some thing when I saw Haya and Wafa coming. Both were wearing their Hijaabs. Seems they were praying. They both came running towards me and hugged me.

"Hussain chacoo mama .. wo.. she is inside... Woh theek to hojayen gi na?"

Haya uttered while weeping and I felt my eyes burning due to that control.

" Chachoo mama say kahyn na woh theek ho jayen or waapis ajayen. I promise mai un ko kabhi tang nahi kerun gi. Or zeda ice cream bhi nahi khaon gi. I will eat properly. I will not tease her again. pleasw say her to come back please..."

She said calmly but at the end she broke up in tears and this I also loose my control. Hugging them both tightly at the same time tears started streaming down my eyes.

I felt like nothing. I still remember her behaviour towards me. she is like sister to me. She is a good advisor. Though she is younger than me but orders me like a

" Bari Behna ".

Separating from  them I said

" Stop crying you idiots. Nothing has happened to her. Its the time welcome your new angel and you guys are crying here. Stop this stupid behaviour of your and go tell daddy to stop his drama mode. Hareem is fine and she will come soon all healthy and smiling like ever."

Wipping their faces I tried to relax them both but deep inside my heart was not at peace. My heart was allerting me to get ready for something wrong.