Chapter 40

Hello everyone! Here's the last chapter of this story. And because there will be a long epilogue as well, Julius's little first love story is written there, and it takes place in Emma and Brandan's wedding. 

Thanks to those lovely people who've been voting and commenting. Your love and support make me really so happy. New readers - Lara welcomes you with warm hugs. Love u all!!

Okay now, enjoy the chapter. The last chapter. :'(

______________________________________________

With an excited squeal, Ramona twirled around in the middle of the medium sized lounge area of the exotic looking cottage. 

"You like it?" Evan asked coming to stand next to her as she fell back on his chest. The shinning happiness and excitement on her face made him smile in pleasure. All the little things about this girl made him just fall deeper and deeper into love with her.

Ramona sighed in contentment. "Very much," she said. "This place is heaven. No wonder Sarah and Sammy keep on talking about Hawaii in such great details."

"The twins are born romantics, I say." Evan's brows pulled together into a frown. "They should be talking about Disneyland in stead of beaches and sunsets."

Ramona laughed. "They're very cute kids, and they're very serious about their next demand to their parents, they apparently want a little brother like our Julius," as Evan laughed hearing her, she turned her body around to have her front pressed against  Evan now, placing her arms around his neck she looked him in the eyes. "Julius's movements look like he's going to begin crawling soon, he slithers on his stomach a lot like he wants to go swimming."

Ramona's sweet smelling shampoo made Evan a little dazed as he adjusted his arms around her waist and encaged her into a tight embrace. "It's a good thing we bought him a walker and a bouncer, those will probably make him learn walking sooner."

"Yeah." Ramona mumbled.

She nuzzled her nose into his chest and thought of how awesome the past days had been, after their very crucial and heated conversation at Evan's old house in Boston. That day, when returning to Emma's, it was very surreal this feeling that she felt inside her. All the clouds had been lifted up finally, both her and Evan's torments had come to an end that day and so had disappeared all the obstacles that stood between them and their relationship. She very well knew, this didn't mean that their life would be a bed of roses and sky full of rainbows. For problems, worries and incompleteness would always be there as long as they breathed. But the sense of understanding and patience was built into them that day, was what would bind them forever together. 

Evan was backing her towards what she seemed was the bedroom probably, she ran her hands up her back and seductively smiled up at him. "Yoga's doing good to you."

With heated gaze Evan mumbled, "You think so?"

She didn't answer, she just hugged his neck tight as he lifted her up on his arms. Evan had been doing yoga regularly early morning everyday, he said - that was helping control his temper the whole day. He even went so far as to really enroll into anger management courses. He was trying. And it was working well, he was a big cuddly teddy bear to Ramona now. Except for when she was not around and someone had done something unjust to someone, then he would get back into his wild elephant mode until she came back running and then she would rub his shoulders, that way he calmed down fairly quickly, as if just her mere touch made him forget. This seemed hilarious to Emma, Brandan, Oliver and Elli when they were going through security checking before getting onto their plane to Hawaii and a young officer had commented to another fellow officer something offensive about how Ramona dressed in baggy clothes and those scars peeking out of her neckline and arm sleeves.