Chapter 7

Thanks for voting and commenting my lovely readers. :)

Okay now, this chapter's going be a long one. I hope you'll enjoy reading it. 
Flashback is written in Bold and Italics... not this author's note though. :D

And don't forget to check out the video attached, I was listening to this amazing piece of Demi Lovato while writing about Ramona. Such a heart touching song. <3

_____________________________________

________________________________________________

"You shouldn't have talked like that to Nora."

After sitting stiff for a long while which might just be a few seconds, slowly Evan twisted around his upper body to look at the irritating pest... that was named Ramona.

"What're you doing here?" The question came out harsher than he intended but a man couldn't blame himself for trying to keep away his child from drunks, druggies and nutcase neighbors who had a bizarre fetish of peeking into other peoples houses.

Hooking her thumbs into the front pockets of her pants... Ramona met his gaze defensively. "Nora and I..."

With an angry huff Evan interrupted her. "Listen, I don't f****ing want to know okay. I wonder why Nora found it proper to tag you along to bring my baby to the hospital or maybe it was just you trying to create a mess out of every damn situation."

Feeling offended and hurt at the look of disgust Evan threw her way, Ramona knew suddenly what Harry was talking about earlier. He was talking about this same look Evan was throwing at her when he came to "apologize" to her.

Ramona looked away feeling so small and worthless. She resonated in silence of the same way HE used to look at her, Lucas.

Turning around from him she was about to walk away as fast as she could... but fate had it's own plans of prolonging this turmoil of hers.

Evan held her arm making her gasp in shock, terror soon replaced it as he dragged her out of the hospital room in such a speed that it was difficult to keep up with him. He spun her around to face him as soon as they were outside in the corridor, where Julius couldn't hear them.

"Look at me." Evan demanded shaking her arm when she refused to look at his eyes. He grunted and blinking rapidly she looked up.

Pointing a finger in front of her face and leaning in menacingly Evan glared at her. "Listen this very carefully. I don't want you anywhere near my son... near my house and my life. Just stop interfering in other peoples lives..."

She flinched back at his crude words and more than that for his tone filled with so much hatred. "I..." She tried speaking feebly but hissed instead when Evan jerked her body forward... closer to him, a muscle under his left eye twitched for the uncontrollable fury erupting inside.

The tension... the worry and desperation he felt the whole day for the distance between him and his son, the panic he felt when he returned and then the resurfacing of old memories and raw wounds that were dug up so painfully... made him want to explode and destroy something.

He pushed her away suddenly and covered his eyes with one hand. His other hand was on his hip as he breathed heavily, attempting to get a grip on his emotions.

Ramona stumbled back from the man, now looking like a splitting image of Lucas. She stumbled back from the fear and from her own destruction.