Chapter 2

Hello all you dear friends :)
Here's the next chapter from Harry and Ramona's POV. So go ahead, read it and let me know about your thoughts about it, vote and comment too. :) 

And I'm going to give back to back updates for a while, I hope you guys'll enjoy the speed. Actually I kind of can't wait to bring some of my favorite characters in the story. Guess... guess... who they're. ;) 

__________________________________

_______________________________________________

Harry moaned in pain as he pressed the ice-bag on his manhood with too much pressure. He closed his eyes briefly and sighed as the cold settled in slowly.

He had to admit that the man did more damage than only his cell phone. "I don't think I would be able to reproduce in future, Ramona."

He didn't just say that for joking, he was seriously doubting it now. That solid kick in the darkness last night might work as his doom indeed. "Uhhh..."

"Stop making those disgusting noises Harry!" Ramona bellowed from the opposite sofa.

Harry immediately scowled at his sister. "Yeah, keep being so unkind to me sis. Afterall you weren't on the receiving end of that kick, you would have known if it were you in my place... but then even you wouldn't understand a bit of my pain because you don't have what I have between my legs damn it!"

Ramona gave a long look to her younger brother who had his eyes stubbornly casted elsewhere.

Silence fell in the room for a long while. It was now Ramona who broke the silence.

"I can't believe he choked me to death almost!"

Harry snorted in response. "I can't believe he destroyed my phone like that, I just bought it last month!"

"And you saw Harry how he misbehaved with me there in the garden, he didn't even look a bit guilty for shoving me like a bloody bulldozer. Damn he had made our life hell since last night!" Ramona yelled out at the end in fury.

"He looks so scary sis that we've to admit..." Harry looked at Ramona pointedly and added with an accusing tone, "...and don't think I didn't notice you ogling at his muscles when he was ruining my phone."

Ramona gritted her teeth in annoyance, at the same time her cheeks blushed pink at being caught. It was true the man's a certified retard and a brutal cow but he was exceptionally delicious as well with the towering tall frame, those abs and...

Clearing her throat she glared at the scowling brother. "I absolutely didn't."

"Right, keep saying that to yourself." Harry shifted in the sofa and squinted his eyes leaving a grunt of discomfort through his lips when the ice bag was pressed too hard.

"Anyways, it isn't like he's ever going to look at you like that when his woman lies exhausted in his bed the whole day for his probable carnal activities during the night." Harry added absentmindedly.

That perked up Ramona's curiosity. "He has a girlfriend?"

"Or wife." Harry pointed out, then he shook his head with displeasure. "But I don't even want to know and you shouldn't too. By now I've figured out it's better for the both of us to stay as far away from him as possible."

Ramona slumped in the comfy warmth of her sofa as she grazed the bruise marks around her throat and winced. In this case she totally agreed with her brother.