Chapter 8

Thanks my lovely buddies for voting and commenting. :) Happy belated Friendship Day!!!! I hope you all had lots of fun with your friends and if not... then simply with yourself. :D

Not going to say a word about this chapter, just read and find out. ;) Oh and also, DON'T forget to watch the video I added above.
(I don't own these videos I'm attaching to my chapters, they belong to their respective owners.)

Enjoy...

____________________________________

__________________________________________________

He looked at the darkness outside as the cab drove down the night streets of Vermont. Everything was so quiet and serene over here, he noticed.

The bright headlight fell on a milestone for a short few moments as the cab slowed down because of the speed bump.

This was the place he needed to clear his head for a while, he thought.

But that Brandan could have just let him resign in stead of giving him this vacation, he muttered low under his breath in a fit of rage. Anyways he could just keep vacationing as long as he wanted, if it meant months after months... and this resolution immediately brought a smirk on his lips. They clearly didn't know who they were dealing with. He was "Oliver the great" after all.

And then that smirk wiped off of his face, the shadows of the trees as they rushed passed... made the sudden appeared frown on his forehead look like wrinkles of old age. With a sigh of sadness he slumped back on the dirty backrest.

He wondered again, where had that crazy woman gone? Where had his Elli gone?

One morning he just woke up as usual to find out that she was gone when he went at her house just across the street with the intention of annoying her a little. That was his favorite pastime after waking up and sometimes around the noon in weekends... also in the evening when he came back from work... and at boring nights sometimes too.

Damn! He liked to annoy her all the time.

It might seem weird to some people but pulling her leg was his favorite pastime.

But not anymore. And he felt a pang of pain in his chest at the thought of not seeing her again, not being able to pull her legs, play pranks on her and also get fascinated himself over the creative ways she used to make his life a living hell.

No more hell from now on. Because there was no more Elli. And he fucking didn't even know why!!

Why would she decide to pack up and leave without a reason... or a notice, just like that! F***, she didn't even leave an address or a phone number behind.

The cab jerked to a stop suddenly making him snap out of his thoughts. He looked around a little flabbergasted. Had they already reached? But it didn't quite look like to be his destination.

-------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

Ramona sulked as she sipped on the little amount of beer left in the bottle. Harry and Billy were behaving like they didn't have a desire to have lives of their own as they stood at both sides of Ramona. She couldn't even escape from their close watch, damn they wouldn't even let her order another drink aw well.

It wasn't like she was dying, Ramona thought bewildered.

"Why don't you guys go and get yourselves some pretty girls - flaunting their goods over there and let me finally be ALONE !" Ramona hissed at them for the twentieth time.