Now he began to wonder how many people she dated when he was gone. The very thought of her dating someone else, kissing that person and loving a different guy made his stomach churn. He-he still loved her. But it seems she doesn't love him.

He always meant to ask her out. It was on his bucket list. When he woke up from his coma he decided he'd ask her out once he rebuilt his life. Made himself a better man. A man worthy of her.

He should've made it his top priority! He should have asked her out when she was single! But he was too late. He waited too long.

He hasn't thought of it lately. He hadn't even thought of how he was going to ask her out or where he would take her.

He was a fool. Now some baka (idiot) who wasn't even good enough for her was dating her.

Naruto's face suddenly lightened then darkened. He just had an idea but he didn't know if Sasuke would help him with what he wanted to do.

"Um, Teme? Can you do me a favor? The thing is, I never met this guy before so just to be safe I think we should meet him. If you come with me I'll...........well, I would..................." he trailed off, thinking hard.

Sasuke rolled his eyes at Naruto's pathetic attempt to bribe him. Calling him a bastard wasn't the most persuasive thing to say.

But it mattered not. Sasuke actually wanted to come. He wanted to see who she chose over him.

Whoever he was, he better treat her well.

He was trying his best not to feel jealous though and he wasn't succeeding. A part of him couldn't bare seeing her flirting with another man but a different side of him wanted to see who it was. Did Sasuke know him? Did he know Sasuke? Oh, that's a stupid question. Who didn't know who he was? He was legendary but not in a good way. He was as known as the notorious Orochimaru. After all he left his village, tried to kill Naruto, killed bunches of innocent people he hardly knew, killed Orochimaru, killed his brother, and that wasn't the half of it. It would take too long to say every bad crime he commuted in his few years of life.

This mystery date better be a hell of a catch.

Roka grinned flirtatiously as he sneakily scooted closer to her. "Talk more about medical stuff. It's cute when you do it."

She rolled her eyes. "Only you could be entertained by the circulation of the heart."

His grin became wider. "That's because I'm special!"

She scoffed. "More like special Ed." she teased jokingly.

He feigned hurt and laughed. "Come on, just say it."

She sighed. "Fine! Oxygen-poor blood travels from the right atria to the right ventricles where it is pumped to the pulmonary arteries. There it goes to the lungs and gets air before traveling through the pulmonary veins to the left atrium where-HEY!" she stopped when she realized he was imitating her.

He stopped mouthing her words the second she noticed it. "What?"

She glowered at him and he laughed and threw an arm around her shoulder casually.

Although she seemed happy she wanted to scream at the moment. It wasn't because of Roka though. Well, it kinds was. If Sasuke was the one joking around with her and putting his arm around her she would be as red as a beet but when Roka did it she didn't have the slightest reaction. And age kept thinking "How would it be if it was Sasuke treating me like this?"

Every time her mind drifted to Sasuke her attraction for Roka, which wasn't much to begin with, lowered a teeny bit.

Stupid Sasuke! He wouldn't let her enjoy her date! She compared their personalities, the way they treated her, even their appearance! She knew she shouldn't but it just happened. When Roka's dimples flashed when he smiled Sakura found herself thinking of Sasuke's rare smiles instead of how cute Roka's was. When ever she looked into Roka's dark brown eyes she remembered Sasuke's eyes that were even darker. It was ludicrous.