"None taken, we have a job to do," she replied heading straight for the gold coated revolving doors.

"You guys go sit in the lobby and I'll give you the signal when it's all clear. Akio, Palma, and Charlee, follow me," Bianca instructed and we all split up upon entering the hotel.

"We need to find out which room they're staying in," I reminded her as we headed to the front desk.

"I doubt they signed in as 'Tenebra Mafia' when they got here," Palma pointed out.

"I know, but there's another way of finding out," Bianca replied digging something out of her coat pocket. She tossed a packet of cigarettes at Palma who caught them in the air with one hand.

"You're a bio chemist, I'm sure you know what these do," Bianca told her.

"Sweetheart, I designed these," Palma smirked and pocketed the cigarettes.

"Good, Charlee make sure the coast is clear," Bianca instructed and I nodded my head. Bianca, Akio, and I walked up towards the front desk together while Palma lagged behind a bit.

"Hi, how can I help you?" the receptionist asked us with a smile but she eyed us up and down, clearly deciding that we were lost because there was no reasonable explanation as to why we were taking up oxygen in this establishment.

"We'd like a room please," Bianca replied matching her fake smile.

"I'm sure you would," the lady replied typing something into her computer before eyeing us again.

"Would you prefer a room with the view of the beach or the village?" the lady asked raising her brows at us.

"Surprise me," Bianca replied.

"I'm afraid all the hotel rooms are taken at the moment and the only things that are left are penthouse suites which I doubt you can... afford," she added the last part in a smug condescending tone. I took this moment to look around the deserted lobby. There were no other employees in sight so I nudged Bianca and she gave Palma the slightest glance in her direction giving her the signal to get into position.

"That's alright, I suppose we can find a room elsewhere-" Bianca began responding but then stopped halfway and sniffed the air.

"Do you smell that Charlee?" Bianca turned to ask me.

"I do, it smells kind of like smoke," I replied turning to look around. The receptionist began smelling it too and looked around. She soon spotted Palma who was leaning against a wall calmly having a smoke.

"Hey! There's a no smoking policy rule in the lobby," she yelled, heading over to Palma. When she got close enough to her Palma released the blow dart inside the cigarette, promptly knocking the receptionist out.

"Quick, get on the computer," Bianca told me and I headed on the other side of the desk.

"There's a password," I muttered.

"Here, use the key logger," Akio said fishing out the coin and tossing me the microchip that was hidden inside. I plugged it into the computer, unlocking it and began going through the stored information.

"What exactly are we looking for? We don't have a name," I reminded Bianca.

"We're not looking for a name, we're looking for a time," Bianca replied.

"If they're here at the hotel like her sources say, they would have checked in at about the time we boarded the train to Sorrento," I muttered as I realized what Bianca was thinking.

"That was at 10:58," Akio told me as he read the time off his train ticket stub.

"Someone checked in at 11:05," I offered looking through the list of guests. The one before it was at 8:17 which was too early and the 11:05 one was the last one that showed on the list.