"You lot start running until she's done" Tyler said and they all shot me daggers

"Move it Parker" Jake shouted as they all began running.

295....296.....297...298.....299.....300

"Alright move it in" Tyler shouted and called everyone over.

"Get yourselfs a drink and then I want 100 burpees. Move it!" Tyler shouted and so it began.

Tyler was first to finish, followed by Marco then Diego then Jake then Aiden then Jacob then Aaron then Mikey, then Daniel and then finally me.

"Plank 5 minutes" he said and we all did as told.

"Now 200 sit ups and if you need a drink set it beside you" he said

By the time we were finished my lungs were on fire. I was burning up even though it was really cold out. Tyler told us to get ready for school now and trust me I could not feel a single muscle so getting to the house Is gonna be a problem.

"Haha Tyler! parkers gone" Diego shouted laughing and the others joined in.

"Come on little monster" Aaron said as he heaved me up and helped me walk.

"My body hurts too so get up those stairs yourself kid" Aaron said leaving me at the bottom of the stairs to the third floor.

"Listen Parker, you might be a girl but your gonna get the same treatment as the boys. They've done exactly what you just did and most of them are fine so quit the whining and go get ready" Tyler said as he stood outside his bedroom door.

"Oh and take a shower cause you stink" he said and walked into his room closing the door behind him.

I puffed out a breath and made my way up the stairs.

"Take a shower cause you stink" I said in a high pitched voice whilst making a stupid face to mock Tyler.

Once I was in my room I headed to the shower to wash off my sweaty body. I used the paco robanne shower gel that I found after I had washed my hair with the strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner I had taken out of my bag. After I had shaved and finished washing my body I got out. The smell of the shower gel was lingering around my bedroom as well as the bathroom and oh my god did it smell nice. I was happy I found that cause now I smell nice too.

I grabbed my spare underwear from my sports bag and put it on. I then walked into the closet and looked for the tightest pair of jeans. Once I found a pair I took them into the bedroom and grabbed a pair of scissors and cut up the legs so they were basically ripped jeans.

Once I had the jeans on I went into the closet to look for a decent t-shirt.

As I was looking a black t-shirt with Nike air caught my eye and I decided to wear that. I went into the bedroom and looked for an iron but failed to find one. I quickly put on the Shirt and went to the bottom of the stairs.

"Guys?!" I shouted

"Ye-woahhhh" Diego said coming out of his room.

"Your hair looks better blond babe" Aaron said walking towards me. He was wearing a plain white v-neck, black jeans, Armani belt and white Nike air forces.

"Who cares about my hair, I need an iron" I said and they all looked at each other

"Well?" I asked as Tyler and Marco walked out of their rooms.

"What's going on?" Marco said looking at all of us.

"I need an iron" I said crossing my arms.

"Well we don't have one." Jake said.