Kurloz X Reader #3

"Dude. Dude. I fucking love you!" You squealed as you looked at the things in front of me.

'Nice to know my wicked sis.' Kurloz signed.
"I'm serious!" You cling to Kurloz as you speak. Totally forgetting about what you had wanted to tell him in the first place.
'Woah motherfucker! That's a little too close." Kurloz signed, blushing behind his skull makeup.
"Kurry! You have magical, miracle, delicious Faygo Bushes!" You squeezed Kurloz, Kurry, closer with every word. If it wasn't blatantly obvious by this point...you...love Faygo, a drink that is highly renowned in the subjuggulator religion.
'I've always had them. Can you please get off of me? It's getting hard to breathe.'
"Oh, sorry Kurry." You uncling to Kurloz. You gaze at the majesty that is Faygo Bushes and think 'I know that I came here to do something, what was it?'
'Hey, lil mama.' Kurloz signs. 'I have to tell you something.'
"Say whatever you need to Kurly." You reassure him. He blushes beneath his paint again unbeknownst to you.
'Well...I've liked you for a while now and I was wondering if you would like to be my matespr-' You jumped on Kurloz, making both of you fall to the ground, and pressed your lips to his stitched ones. Kurloz was very surprised but started kissing back, gently because of his stitches.
You both broke for air and looked into each others eyes. A purple haze descended over your vision. "Flushed for you lil mama." A raspy voice said in your head. Your eyes started to tear up when you realized that the voice was Kurloz.
"I'm flushed for you too. My Kurloz." You nuzzled your face into his shoulder and enjoyed the smell and serenity of the garden of Faygo Bushes.
***Extended Ending*** Mituna was searching for his moirail Kurloz but couldn't find him anywhere in the highbloods hive. He went out to the garden and saw you embracing Kurloz on the ground. Mituna started yelling.
"H0LY 5H17! KURL0Z H45 4 M4T35PR17!! ADSFHLHK;DFGHJ!" Mituna was having a mini-happy-spazz attack, but calmed down before Kurloz even looked at him. "1 H4V3 70 G0 73LL 4 5H1PP3R!!'
Mituna ran off, leaving you two confused. But neither of you cared in the slightest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not mine