Grand Highblood X Reader #1

It had been so long since you saw the bright sun. Since you felt the warmth of the warm ball of light trapped in the vast ocean of the galaxy. You could hear a small snore coming from the corner of the blood-painted room. A small smiled creped its way across your face as you watched the Grand Highblood sleep on his throne, softly snoring.

You had been a servant for so long for the crazy troll but had never seen him sleep once. You never agreed with what he did, but really couldn't do anything about his decisions. As you slowly and quietly made your way to him you very gently stroked his wild mane, humming slightly.

His hair was ruff, like it hadn't been washed, or even brushed in years. It had blood and dirt all through it, making you cringe slightly. You hurriedly rushed to your bag and pulled out a hairbrush, making you way back over to the usual scary man, running the purple brush through his black hair. He moved slightly, his arms falling from his chest to the ground. You giggled and continued to brush his hair, smiling slightly.

"What the HELL are you doing, motherfucker...?" You froze, your gaze looking up to meet his. He looked into your (e/c) orbs with his violet ones. Neither of you moved, you just sat there, still slowly running the brush through his hair.

"Damn it! Knock it the hell off motherfucker!" He yelled, slapping the brush from your grasp. Flinching, you slowly backed away, still on your hands and knees. You bowed your head and placed your forehead on the ground.

"Sorry Grand Highblood... I meant no harm," You looked up into his eyes slightly. "I was just worried about your health condition... It hasn't seemed you have taken a shower or bath in quite a while so I was just brushing your hair because it seemed a bit dirty..." He sighed and walked towards you, scooping you up and tossing you over his shoulder.

"G-Grand Highblood, what are you doing!?" You asked, trying not to be disrespectful. He never answered so you just shut up, watching him take you to the bathroom. He placed you on the brim of the tub and started to walk out before he stopped to talk to you.

"Call me when you get the bath fucking ready, got it?" He asked, while you rapidly shook your head up and down.

"Y-Yes sir! I will do it right away!" He nodded and walked out, leaving you on the rim of the white tub. You looked around and grabbed some soap, squirting it into the tub. It had the faint smell of grapes which you thought to be quite adorable... Wow, never think you'd be thinking soap smelled 'adorable'... Man, you need to go out more, if that was even possible.

After the tub was filled up all the way you sighed and stood up, realizing some water had spilled over the edge, flooding some part of the floor. Right as you were about to clean up the water he came in, kicking the door down and rushing towards your small form.

"What the motherfucking HELL __(Y/n)__!? What is taking so lon-!?" He dashed towards you as you stood up, slipping and falling forward, pushing you into the suds.

"Ouch..." You mumbled as you looked up at him. Your face flared up, seeing as if you were both wet, he was no top of you, pinning you down, and you kind of, secretly, loved him with all your heart...

"S-Sorry Grand Highblood... I-It was my fault entirely, I should have cleaned up the water faster, and-..."

"Kurloz..."

"Sorry sir I couldn't hear you, can you please repeat?"

"Kurloz... My real name is motherfucking Kurloz..." You smiled and wrapped you arms around his neck, kissing his face.

"Flushed for you..."

"Flushed for you, too __(Y/n)__."

---Extended Ending

"Umm, Kurloz, when are you going to take a bath?" You asked, sitting up and slowly drying your hair with a (f/c) towel.

"Well, we can take a bath right now~..."

"Wait... We?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not Mine