Eridan X Reader #4

You were running on the beach, your feet barely touching the hot sand as you watched the house that was getting closer and closer. It was a three story house with multiple bedrooms. The siding was a cream color and there were purple flowers by the door. When you reached the gate, the front door swung open, revealing one of the three men that occupied such a large house, "(y/n)?" without replying, you threw yourself onto the troll, tackling him to the ground.
You opened your eyes and smiled at him, "hey Eridan!" a royal purple flush appeared on said trolls cheeks and he smiled back, revealing his shark-like teeth, "hey (y/n). Wwhat are you doin here?" You shrugged, "I was fucking booored.....sorry for knocking you down by the way. I'll get up"
You tried to get up, but found yourself stuck in Eridan's cloak. "Shit...Eridan, I'm stuck. Where's the latch to your cloak?" you looked down at him, then to the clasp of his cloak, "my arms are stuck, if you could get that that would be great." A look of concentration crossed the sea dwellers face, and then you felt something squeeze your breast, making you squeak and Eridan jump, "sorry! I didn't knoww wwhere my hands wwere, promise!"
The two of you laid on the floor, blushes bright on both of your faces. You sighed and buried your face into his neck, inhaling deeply. "You smell nice Eridan. I wouldn't mind staying like this if not for the fact that my shorts need to be pulled up and my fingers are numb." You heard footsteps coming from behind you, "vwhat the hell? (Y/n)? Is that you?" you recognized the voice of Eridan's older brother, Cronus, "yeah....we are kind of stuck...if you could help us out that would be great." The troll came over and crouched next to you and Eridan's heads, his un-lit cigarette hanging from his smiling mouth, "Eridan, are your hands where I think they are?" if the blush on Eridan's face could get darker, it would've, he nodded, "I didn't mean it though! Noww help us!" the elder troll laughed and pulled out his phone, taking pictures (that you smiled for) before unclasping Eridan's cloak and helping take it off, as you stood, you felt a cold finger trace something on your lower back, making you jump and twirl around, coming face to chest with Dualscar, "hey (y/n), wwhat was that on your back?" you covered the tattoo with your hands, keeping it from the wandering eyes of the two behind you, "ohh you know, nothing." You laughed innocently and rocked back and forth on your heels.
You're in for it now. Dualscar hadn't been fooled one bit, now you were sitting on the couch with three sea-dwellers before you, all wanting to see the tattoo. You sighed, "You guys are really that curious about it?" the three of them nodded in unison, their eyes pleading silently. You stood and fixed them with your gaze, your (e/c) eyes looking into each of their own, "my parents, are not to hear of this, understood?" you and your parents had a, falling out, of sorts, you moved out as soon as you could, but they still tried to ground you all the time. Three heads nodded and you turned, hiking up your shirt to reveal the tattoo, a purple seahorse surrounded in light blue bubbles. You looked back at them, assessing their faces.
Dualscar had a smile on his face and he stepped closer, tracing it lightly and sending shivers down your spine. Then you looked at Cronus who was also smiling, his smile was more like a pervertive grin that made you worried. Then lastly, your gaze fell to where Eridan had been, "where did Eridan go?" Dualscar ceased tracing your tattoo and looked around, "Eridan?" he walked through the hall, you and Cronus on his heels.
The tree of you found Eridan in the kitchen, holding a paper towel to his nose, "wwhat? I just left for a second." Everyone was quiet for awhile before Dualscar and Cronus walked out, leaving you with the still blushing Eridan. You walked up to him and took the bloodied paper towel from him, handing him a new one, "geez Eridan...I expected that to phase you less than the others." He growled and started pacing, the blush starting to fade from his cheeks, "I didn't think you wwould actually do that!" you sighed and sat on the counter, "of course I did. You won the bet."
Ok, to explain, you and Eridan made a bet, which of you was faster at running. You lost terribly, you had bet that you would get a tattoo of Eridan's choice if he won, so he chose, and you got it.
--that night-
You and Eridan were walking down the beach, he hadnt talked to you for a few hours, but he eventually asked you to walk with him.
"hey (y/n)?" you looked over at him. He hadnt put his cloak back on yet so he was just in a t-shirt and his pants, "uhh...I wanted to ask you somethin..." he grabbed your hand and stopped walking, the two of you stood on the edge of the beach, water licking at your bare feet, "what's up Eridan?" he smiled at you, "wwell, first, I really like the tattoo, but that's not wwhat I wwanted to say. You're really important to me, like, the most important person ewer. And I wwas wwonderin if, you wwould be my matesprite? It's ok if you say no!" the sea-dweller looked away, a violet blush covering his face and making you laugh.
"Of course I'll be your matesprite Eridan." His fins lifted and he smiled before hugging you tightly and kissing you, his fingers running over the tattoo lightly sent shivers up your spine. "Thank you (y/n)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not mine