Eridan X Reader #1

today you and your best friend were going to the beach today.

" (Y/N) did you bring the sun screen?" asked (f/n)

"uh, ya it's in the purple bag" you replied while pointing to the bag.

you were minding you're own business sitting on on your towel with your eyes closed. you were alone right now because you're friend has gone to get you both snow cones.

you felt something sharp on your thigh so you quickly opened you're eye's so see a guy with fins on his ear's and glasses, but the thing you noticed about him was his horns. "wwhat are you doing on my beach landwweler?" he asked while pointing a harpoon at your face. "i'm was enjoying my day, but then you came along" you replied while pushing the sharp object away from your face.

he huffed and walked away. "well then" you continued enjoying your day but images of the troll kept clouding your mind, and you couldn't help but think that he was quiet charming.

*time skip to tomorrow*

you decided to go to the beach again to see if you could find that particular troll, i mean you've seen a lot of trolls around town but this troll caught your eye.

you sat where you normally sit at the beach, and took a book out and started to read.

but then you heard a familiar voice say "huh didn't expect you to be here today" you looked up and saw the troll "uh ye-" "you can call me crazy but only if you came back to see me" he said while fiddling with his fingers and looking at the ground. you blushed a lot a but quickly replied "well i didn't expect you to be here too, but do you mind me asking what's your name?" and in the process you closed your book and set it beside you. "im eridan, eridan ampora, and wwhat's your's?" "(f/n), (f/n) (l/n)." "wwell (y/n) howw wwould you like to hanf out wwith me tomorrow?" you smiled and replied "i would love too"