Kankri X Reader #1

That's all he ever does, talk and talk and talk. You always had to listen to his rants, and it was annoying to no end. He would start talking about one thing but then stray in his lecture about triggers and all that other stuff that annoyed him. You just asked him a simple question, you've been listening so long you can't even remember what the question was. You've been listening to him long enough, you start zoning out. Unfortunately Kankri could tell by now that you weren't paying attention.

"Hey are y9u even listening t9 me?" He asked clearly irritated. Great he could tell, now you'd have to listen to another lecture on that.

"No, I can't focus with your untracked train of speech." You said starting to fall asleep.

Sure you liked hearing what he had to say but if he didn't have a point you could care less. As your eyes started closing you could see a red sweater coming close to you. Great he's coming to wake you up.

"____ wake up it's very triggering when s9me9ne falls asleep while trying t9 h9ld a c9nversati9n." He said in his calm kind voice. You loved his voice even when you hated it.

"I think you don't know the meaning of the word conversation. Conversation means both sides are talking and entitled to talk after a sentence or two." You said glaring at him slightly. Damn his soft eyes had to make it hard to glare at him didn't they. But one thing that made it hard was his adorable pout.

"It's still triggering when y9u d9n't listen. I was trying to tell y9u s9mething." He said, again with that cute face of his.

"No you weren't, you got off topic. Too far off topic for me to remember the original topic." You grumbled looking away from him. Much easier to be mad without seeing him.

"S9rry if my lecture triggered y9u." He said sounding sincere, why'd he have to be so kind.

"Your not sorry, you always do this." You grumbled, not like it wasn't true.

Sure you would mess up and do something stupid from time to time but that didn't mean he should just start lecturing you over every little thing. His lectures always left you confused. His annoying behavior but it was so soft and mild mannered that you couldn't help but love it. His voice was like the sound of easy flowing water with a cool breeze. If you were pissed you'd just go find him to hear his calming voice and feel his warm heat radiate. He was so comforting when you needed him to be but still annoyed you other wise. You hated the ways he pulled you in. you hated how he got you to listen. You hated how no matter what you couldn't stay mad at him. You hated how you just had to love him.

He's such an emotional trigger. His looks, his voice, his touch, everything about him always seemed to make you melt. Even when he annoyed you with his long winded lectures you still felt your stomach in knots from his smooth voice. Perhaps he had some spell over you that made you have to be around him. Even if it was witch craft you didn't care, you wanted to be under his spell.

"L99k ____ I kn9w I'm n9t always the m9st entertaining pers9n t9 listen t9 but that d9esn't mean y9u sh9uld just st9p listening." There he goes again. Talking on another subject.

"Just keep talking Kankri I can promise you I'm listening." Your sarcasm leaked out but of course he would take it seriously none the less.

"Than keep that pr9mise and listen t9 me this time ar9und ____." He sounded hurt but still wanting to talk.

He went on and on about triggers and how it was disrespectful for you to stop listening and just start falling asleep. You tilted you head down so he wouldn't see your eyes closing. You were falling asleep again and didn't want to wake up this time. He could talk himself to death but you didn't want to listen right now. His soft voice just lulled you to sleep fast and you didn't hear anything.