Back & Im Better

4 years later

Malik's P.O.V

I couldn't be more happy in my home filled with those who I love . I haven't spoken to Mom since the wedding & when I met Micheal, my real father .

We have Been talking a lot , & he told me about how Mom walked out on him because he was demanding a lot from her , & their financial state wasn't too pretty . That's why Mom went to my known as my Step-Dad August . He was a man that Mom wanted , & Micheal couldn't take care of Her & I the way how he wanted to .

I talked to August though, he apologized deeply for not telling me about Michael , and he was always telling me to keep my head up no matter what. Shakira & Anthony are now 10 years old , and Tyler & Tyla are 4 (Media).

Dwayne & I are getting closer & closer into our relationship, he caters to me, he's a wonderful father , and he's more reliable than anyone else . Aaquil makes sure that he's acting right now & then. He (Aaquil) is now engaged to Ayesha, and she is doing a lot better too. She had to take a couple classes to get herself back on her feet, but she's there & now she's back on track . Riley is just 9 years old now , and she & Shakira are the best of friends, regardless of the 2 month difference in their age .

Britt & Tamera are now doing their own business. We still talk here & then, but I'm more focused on my family & my nursing career .

I'm now studying to get my GED, since I couldn't get it in high school because of the pregnancy thing . And I want to pursue my dream to be a licensed practical nurse , aka, an LPN .

Dwayne & Aaquil are still in the music industry and they're still making their money . I don't have no problem with them doing the things that they like , as long as they both are Faithful to their Wives at the end of the day .

Well, this was just a catch up area, theirs more to come around in the next few chapters.