Bachelor & Bachlorette Part 2

August P.O.V

Me: Bitch you set me up!!!

Khadi: That's what you get, dumbass daughter messed up my flow...

Me: Look you stay tf away from my family..

Khadi: I got what I want, so it's up to you to keep your mouth shut...

I immediately got my clothes on and dashed on out of the room. I ran into Dwayne and the boys playing poker.

Dwayne: Hey Aug where you been ?

Me: I was talking to a couple people from high school I just ran into, nun major.

Dwayne: Ohh Alright... Wanna play ?

Me: Sure

With The Girls

Malika's P.O.V

I was having the time of my life with the girls 😩 I was dumb drunk, and practically dancing like a maniac on the floor.

That's when Don't by Bryson Tiller came on.

I got with Karrueche and Tinashe and started grinding & dancing.

Karrueche: Damn girl let the shit last !!!

Tinashe: She gon be a Bachlorette only once, let her live *Laughs*

Karrueche: Hahahahah you right.. TWERK BATTLEEEEEEEE

I made the Dj turn on the most legit song there is to play, and my dawg turned on Throw Some Mo .

I ran to the middle of The dance floor and got to work. I popped my hips & did a couple splits. I shook my ass until it couldn't be shooken no more. I shook it up and down, hand on my knees, and occasionally, I wouldn't use my hands .

A couple of racks got thrown, and hella people were whistling and cheering me on.

I got a little dizzy and sat down in the lounge. Pretty soon this guy came up to me , and since my vision was blurry, I couldn't really see that well..

???: hey pretty lady, you alright ?

Me: I'm fine thank you

???: I'm Derwin, I saw how u were shaking dat ass earlier

Me: Ha thank u

Derwin: I was wondering if I could get your number???

Me: *Sigh* 18, Engaged Married in 15 hours, 2 kids.. What else ?

Derwin: Well your man not here so I don't see what the problem is

Me: Get the Memo.. My life belongs to 3 people now, my son, daughter, and fiancé .

Derwin: Devoted and Loyal... I wish you the best *Walks Away*

Me: Well that's weird 👀..

With The Boys

Dwayne's P.O.V

August been acting real weird lately.....prolly dat menopause shit grown folks be going through.

Me: Ayo Aug man are you okay ?

August: Yeah I'm fine...... Why ?

Me: Nah cuz u looking like a deer struck in headlights

August: Oh uh..... I'm just thinking about something

Me: You wanna talk about it?

August: It's yo bachelor party and you worrying about me ??? Nahh go have fun lil dude

Me: You sure ?

August: Yeah mane go do ya thing..

I went back to playing poker & getting more money, but something was off about August. Eh *Shrugs My Shoulders*. If he wanted me to know, he would've told me...