The Trip Part 2

On the next Saturday, we all woke up.. Khadi was still knocked out. So we all decided to surprise her with her favorite breakfast , pancakes with sausages, hashbrowns, an extra cheese egg omlet, with lemon Ting 😍.

Malli: Ayo Britt I want you to do the hashbrowns because your good at it.

Tamera: That ain't the only thing she good at 😏.

Britt: *Starts Blushing* STAWP 😭

Malli: On some real... Are yall.........

Tamera: Yes Tf we are 😉

Malli: *Hands Up* Dang Okayy... Khadi Knows ?

Britt: Can we tell her at breakfast?

Malli: Might as well

Malli P.O.V: Wow so my two best friends are dating.. And they seem pretty serious.. The only one without someone is Khadi... And me being me 😉 Ya girl bout to hook up Khadi with a close friend of mine.. Fizz.. Short for Drew😎

30 mins later ⛅️

Khadi:*Walks down the stairs* Morning Lil Jitts 😌

Malli: Morning Sunshine ☺️ We made U breakfast.....

Khadi: *Opens her plate* *Falls Back* IM BOUT TA MUTT BRUH I LOVE YALL 😂😭😭

Malli: Anytime 😆

Malli, Britt, and Tamera all sat down at the table waiting for Khadi to sit.. To tell her the news.

Khadi: *Sits down as everyone looks at her*...😳What ??

Malli: Listen... Tamera and Britt got sum to tell you 😶

Britt&Tamera: *At the same time* We're dating.....

Khadi:..... 😳dating who !?!?

Britt&Tamera: Each other.. *Kisses*

Khadi:*Chokes on her orange juice* WHAT !?!?!

Malli: *Gets up* Babygirl calm down..

Khadi: BRUH WTH FOR SO LONG .. WE KNOWN EACH OTHER.. YALL CANT CONTROL YA HOREMONES.. OF COURSE YALL GONNA DATE.. UGH... AM I LOOSING EVERYBODY !?!

Britt: Siddown .. it's not that big of a deal one.. two.. we're in love..

Khadi: TF YALL KNOW BOUT LOVE !?!?

Tamera: Aye don't talk to my baby like that..

Khadi: BABY !?!?! DONT SAY BABY

Tamera:*Smirks* B-A-B-Y

Khadi: ITS FUNNY I LOST MY BABY 9 MONTHS AGO !?! THATS FUNNY !?!?

Malli:*Gets Up Again* Wait..... Baby !?

Khadi: Remember Jordan ? He gave me a child..my body was too weak for the hormones.. and it got miscarried.. AND THIS LIL B*TCH *Points at Tamera* THINKS ITS FUNNY..... SO AGAIN... IM LOOSING EVERYBODY...* Bawls out crying and runs to her room*..

Malli: *Speechless*...

Britt: Can we go to the movies now ?

Malli: No

Britt: *Scoffs* Why ??

Malli: *Blood gets heated* TF U MEAN BY WHY !?!?! YALL JUST BASICALLY SHAMED KHADI AND TEASED HER ABOUT LOOSING HER OWN CHILD.. YALL THINK THATS FUNNY !?!? WHEN SHE BEEN THERE FOR YALL AND ESPECIALLY WHEN CERTAIN PEOPLE WANNA KILL THEMSELVES!?!?! SOME FRIENDS YALL ARE BRUH. *Runs to Khadi's room*

Britt&Tamera: *Feeling guilty and shameful* ..............

{pic in the media is yall hotel room}