Back To Where It Began

1 Month Later

Malika's P.O.V

Well I'm One Month Preggo With Dwayne's Seed ☺️👶🏽. Dwayne And The Squad Have Been A Major Help During The One Month So Far.

They Know Exactly What To Say During My Mood Swings.

"Baby Calm Down And Let's Cuddle" ~ Dwayne

"I'll Go Get You Some Ice Cream Boo Brb." ~Khadi

"Let's Watch Netflix Or Sum I'll Get The Popcorn." ~ Tamera

"Imma Go Buy Baby Peanut Some Clothes. Hml If Anything." ~ Britt

"Let's Play 2K15, WhoEver Loses Gotta Eat A Toenail 😶😂." ~ Hakkeem

"Bubba Do You Want A Massage ? " Shakira & Anthony (Who Is Now 6)

"BabyGirl I'm Going To Buy Some Groceries, Want Any Chocolate ? " ~ Momma London

"Sweetheart Daddy Don't Like Seeing You Pout. Let's Watch A Movie" ~ Pappa August

I always have to look up at GOD ❤️ and thank him for the life He gave me 😋. Regardless Of The Incidents That Have Also Occurred 😑.

•Fake Nude Posted On Instagram By Makayla

•Being Kicked In The Abdomen By This Bundle.

•Threatened By "The Impeccables" (Makayla's Petty Lil Group)

But Anyways . 😭

Today is the day that I have to Unfortunately go back to school 😑.
But yo girl got All Honors & AP classes 💁🏽. So Who got time for stressing?
I have placed in at least 3 Ivy League collage applications to Columbia, Harvard, & Princeton. I also placed applications for LA University, Florida Internally University, & Northearn State University.

I got accepted into Los Angeles University & NSU 😊.

Dwayne & Khadi got accepted into LA University as well. And as of now, I really don't know about Tamera & Britt & where they stand as of now.
Britt had found some "risky" pictures inside Tamera's Phone, and With this baby inside me, I need as less drama as I can get.

Enough Rambling......

I woke up this morning to the smell of food. I don't know what it was, but it smelled Good Af.
I got outta bed, with No Dwayne next to me.

Weirdo

I walked to the bathroom, got my toothbrush & toothpaste, and started brushing my teeth.

After all that, I got my face cleanser and started washing my face for a good 15 minutes .

Then I stripped outta my PJ's, and turned the knob to the shower head, Then I twisted it all the way to the right.

Extra Hot.

I took the most longest and satisfying shower. Using My Sweet Pea body scrub I washed off my body, not forgetting to shave EVERYWHERE at the end.

I walked out the shower and dried myself off. I unlocked the bathroom door and walked back into the room. Looking at the clock.

7:15

School don't start until 8:30. Thank You GOD 😋❤️.

I slipped on my clothes (in the media) , took a quick picture, and went downstairs to see my baby cooking. Shirtless 😏.

Me: *Wraps My Arms Around His Waist* Heyyyyyy Baybeehh

Dwayne: Tf ?! *Flips me around and throws me on the counter* Good Morninggggggg *Kisses My Cheek*

Me: *Laughs* Whattttttt I was enjoying that position 😂😂😂

Dwayne: I wasn't bihhhh 😂😂😎

Me: Boii move *Gets Down* Whatchu Cookin ??

Dwayne: A HEALTHY breakfast for my seed 😇

Me: What does dat consist of *Trynna sound White*

Dwayne: Well I made spinach, egg whites, whole wheat toast w/ low fat butta, with freshly squeezed low sugar orange juice, andddddd a cinnamon vanilla low fat milkshake 😋.

Me: 😳....... uh... *Checks my skin color , I'm Carmel last time I checked, not Caucasian.

Dwayne: I ain't having no hyper sugar filled babies . Now eat !!!  

It took me at least 20 minutes to eat al the food bae made me 😂. Low key it was bomb af. I looked at the clock & it read 8:05, I quickly kissed Dwayne, and hopped out the house to my other baby, my Bugatti 😈. I said my morning Prayers ❤️, and went on my merry way onto school.

I took out my CD from Rae Sremmurd and Blasted Throw Sum Mo.

Ya Girl Got The Highway Real Turnt Again 😌.

I made my way to the school where lowkey I missed. I hopped out the car and made it through the door & started walking to my locker, only to be greeted by nobody but Hakeem.

Hakeem: MALIKA

Me: HAKEEM

We both ran to each other and jumped into each other's arms, he smelled like 10 pounds of Axe done exploded on it.

Me: Wyd here blood ?!?!

Hakeem: Man I jus transferred here from Orlando man I got kicked out.

Me: Omg Whatchu did now !?

Hakeem: I fvcked the teacha 😋

Me: Only You Hakeem, Only You.

I looked at his schedule and saw we had all the same classes.

My first period was History, Mrs.Rivera , wife of some low life Spanish dude 😂.

Mrs.Rivera: Alright class let's open our books to page 103. I see Ms. Alsina is back heh ? We missed you chica !!

Me: I missed you too Mrs.Rivera *Lying*

Mrs.Rivera: Ahhh I also see we have a new student. Please introduce yourself señior.

Hakeem: My name is Hakeem Lyon, you must know me from Empire, I'm not like the player time, I really actually care about a females feelings, and how to treat them with the respect they deserve.

Females: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I noticed that there was a weird familiar face in the crowd. Ooohhh shidddddd.

It's Makayla

Makayla: Heyy Hakeem, call me after school.

Me: He don't wanna fwy and catch herpes.

The whole class: OOOOOOHHHHHHH

Makayla: Says the one who's nudes are all over Instagram .

Me: Nudes from Google & nudes that aren't mine.

Makayla: Just watch your back you little slut.

Me: Never been unwatched 😋

She kissed her teeth and sat down in ha seat.

Hakeem: Now why u did dat 😂💀

Me: *Laughing* I'm Trynna help you not catch sum.

Makayla's P.O.V

That little twig has absolutely no idea what's coming her way. Messing with a celebrity AWEE I thought she knew better 😏. Just watch out Malika Alsina, I know things about you, that you never even thought I knew.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Uh Ooohhh. What does Makayla know ?!?

Where's The Squad ??

Hakeem Fvcked a Teacher 😂

Tamera & Britt split up ?!?

Find out more in the next chapter of...

Heart Stolen.