Breathe In Deep

Malika's P.O.V

Honestly, with my baby with me 😌 I'm the happiest Youngin in the world. Did I mention Dwayne has a brother 😭. Yeahhh his name is Aaquil Shamaar Brown . At first I was gonna hook him up with Khadi , but he ain't really her type. I went back to thinking about how I am the luckiest girl in the world. A blessed family 👪. A blessed Boyfriend ☺️, & 3 Bestfriends who know wassup when it's time to know wassup. I was still gazing at my life GOD blessed me with, then Dwayne bubble butt head ahh had to interrupt me 😒.

Dwayne: You got dat look on yo face.

Me: What look babe ?

Dwayne: Curiosity.

Me: U funny 😂😂😂

Dwayne: Nahh *Chuckles* What's on your mind princess ? *Starts driving*

Me: I'm just glad to GOD I got my baby *Pecks his cheek* & my family, and friends n stuff.

Dwayne: Baby U gon have me acting like a p*ssy up in this car bout to have me crying ......

Me: Aweeeeeeeeee babyy *Bawling laughing*

Dwayne: But nahh foreal *Pulls up to a stop light* *Grabs her hand & kisses it* I'm glad I finally settled down with my queen, hopefully the mother of my seed, and for sure my wife. Nothing can make me even think of letting U go *Lowkey tearing up*. Ever since my mom left me for the crack life... I never left Aaquil's side... Now, I feel like.... Completed... Because I filled in the missing piece of my heart.. Which was U...

Me:....Pull up somewhere...

Dwayne: What ?

Me:.... I said, pull up somewhere.

Dwayne: Uhh... Kay

Clueless of what's about to go down, Dwayne pulled up to an empty lot, it was about 9 and everywhere was cleeaaannn.

Dwayne: *Stops the engine* Is everything okay babe ?

Me:Shhh *Gets out the car & goes over to his side, locks the door, and pushes his seat back*

Dwayne: Babe Whatchu doing ....

Me: *Puts my hair in a ponytail* Lay back and relax baby, you deserve this.

Dwayne: *Catches on to what's about to happen*.. OHHHHH SHIDDDDD OKAYY *Leans back and puts his hands behind his head*

Me: *Unbuckles his belt and takes off his pants*

Me: Bet u can't nut 6 in a min

Dwayne: How much ?

Me: 50

Dwayne: Ight

As I whip out his 🍆, surprisingly, it's huge and thick, 😳, I spit on it and immediately get to work. First, on the tip, I tease him by flicking my tongue on it, seeing him, Imma get my fifty in a good minute. I then catch him off guard by slurping it all into my mouth, creating an O. He nutted. Then I massage his kids 👶 and continue with the O . He nutted three more times. I deepthroated him for a good 3 minutes. He nuts, twice. I look up at him and his eyes and shut solid, he's panting heavy & he's sweating. Music to my ears.

Me: Lil BOI gimmie my moneeeeeeeyyy

Dwayne: Shut UPPP 😂😂😂😂😂😂