Bright Beginnings

Malika's P.O.V

I woke up. Woke up from the best night of my life. The best with my fiancé ❤️. I turned to my right and I saw my baby boy lightly snoring. I giggled quietly but was cut off by some feeling taking over me. Oh hell no.

My throat burned and something was coming up. I ran to the bathroom, leaned over the toilet and threw up my last 10 meals over the past year 😖. When I was done, I couldn't even talk. I saw Dwayne walk in the bathroom and looked in the toilet.

Dwayne *Looks in the toilet* Daaaaaamammmnnnnn u did all that ??

Me:*Moans in pain*

Dwayne: Babe what's wrong ?

Me: *Feels nauseous and throws up again*

Dwayne: Bruh *Runs out screaming*

About 20 minutes later 😷

I was FINALLY done throwing up. Dwayne was just in the corner rocking back & forth. Wuss. I tapped the wall loudly to let him know to come to me.

Dwayne: *Walks to me slowly* Babe u want some water ?

Me: *Nods my head*

Dwayne: Brb *Leaves*

I started thinking to myself.... morning sickness would only mean one thing......

I'm pregnant .

I saw Britt and Tamera walk in and they saw me in the bathroom going through the unthinkable struggle.

Britt: *Scrunches her face* All dat came from you ??

Tamera: *Eyes widen* Oh Ma............

Britt: Malika baby are u okay ?

Malika: *Nods*

Dwayne comes back in the room with the water for Malika .

Dwayne: Here u go babe drink this. *Hands her the water*

Tamera: *Holds out her arm* Pause

Dwayne: What ?

Britt: Did u lace it ?

Dwayne: What !?!? No !!!

Tamera: Ok proceed .

I drink the water then I'm able to talk again.

Me: I need a test

Dwayne: For what ????

Me: To see if I'm ........ If I have a cold

Dwayne: Oh Okay 😋 *Goes to get a drug test (not real...i think)*

Tamera: IMMA B AN AUNTYYYYYY YAAAAASSSSSSSS

Britt: IMMA SPOIL MY LIL BABY OOOH IF ITS A GIRL NAME HER JAMIE AND IF ITS A BOY NAME HIM JR YAAASSSSSSS 👶🏽👌🏼☺️

Malika: Shhh shhh he can hear YALL !!!! Britt go get me a pregnancy test plz..

Britt: Sure no problem *heads out*

Tamera: Come let's watch some Netflix & chill.

Malika: Ugh YESSS !!!

Britt's P.O.V

I left the hotel and drove to the nearest drug store. I see a familiar car but I shake it off. Now, just to make the wind clear. I'm not hiding anything from Malika. I was acting bitter so she wouldn't step outta place. Anyways.. I walked into the- OH NO ITS DWAYNE AT THE CASH REGISTER !!!

Me:*Scrambles to find a hiding place*

Dwayne: *Feels someone is behind him but shrugs it off and leaves*.

Me: Whew !!! That was close ! Lemme get this test and dip !!!

I got the test, paid for it and left. Luckily when I got to the hotel, Dwayne had left again to go get some medicine. That's so cute tbh 😩😥😍😍. I gave the test to Malika, hoping a good outcome outta all this.

Malika's P.O.V

Dwayne left again to get me some more stuff. I love this boy 😋❤️☺️. Me and Tamera were watching Love & Basketball 🏀❤️💅🏾. Britt walked in and handed me the test. Nervously I went in the bathroom and took a big sigh. Let's get this done. I peed on the stick and set my iPhone timer for 3 minutes. "Up Like Trump" played, Indicating it was time.I took a deep breath and looked at the test.

JESUS.❤️

+ = pregnant..

Uh-Ohh....