Past & Ties

You may hear about Jacky from time to time but he's someone that'll come and make some interesting things >:D

I sit on the couch, I don't move, just sit there while the police ask me questions. "What happened?"

I don't answer.

"Miss Jones, why did you kill that child?"

I feel like that hole Zeke has caused is getting bigger and grows because nobody was willing to help me. My dad could've left Jesse's grip but he didn't . . . "I woke up . . . and he was standing there. I ran away . .  . he chased . . . tried to kill me and my dog . . . I stabbed his chest twice and he didn't die . . . I got his head . . . he's dead."

"Do you know why he wanted you?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I'm eternally damned. I'm leaving."

They got all they could out of me after those last words and I feel exhausted. On my way to my room, I hear a cop say: "Ew. This kid looks like an inbred or something. Maybe his parents were brother and sister. Like on Wrong Turn. Cannibal Inbreeds."

"Yeah."

I glare at him and they look surprised. "You are so perfect huh? To the extent of hurting others?"

"Your the one who killed the kid!"

"He was no child!" I bark out and some of them stare at me.

My face flushes red and the door opens. I see someone that pisses me off walks in. Zeke. I go down the stairs and he looks at me. "Alex, what did you do?"

"Go look yourself," I hiss.

He rolls his eyes and gets as close as he can then covers his nose. "Ew! Those things are disgusting! Jesus, Alex!"

I glare at him and go upstairs. He follows me. I feel pissed off and slam my door. I hide under my covers. "Go away."

"You killed a Scream. Don't be so sad."

"This is all your fault."

"I didn't send him after you."

I throw the covers over him. "You've made me upset enough! Why don't you go the fuck away?!"

The covers come off of him. "What are you suggesting, Alex? That it's my fault that your upset over Holly?"

"You know I like you so why are you going around with a girl that you pushed away when she was willing! You promised to help me and then you go dating some girl! And now I'm sitting around crying because I can't dump Jake!"

A police officer comes in and sees us. "You guys need to leave the house until we are done with investigations. Now, pack up your stuff and leave until we say you can return. Also, Alexandria Jones, you will be questioned again tomorrow at noon."

"I told you people already! That boy wanted to kill me!"

"Yes but you won't tell us why."

"He wants to eat me."

"That's no answer."

"You said so yourself earlier. He's a cannibal. He wanted to eat me," I lie a bit.

That wins him over and he leaves. I start packing. "You've been crying?"

"Duh!" I yell with poison.

" . . . Sorry."

"Sorry is a word, not an action."

"What do you want me to do?"