Escape?

I saw things that would be considered terrible for a normal person to see. Things like pain and loss but, I was already used to this stuff happening. I groaned opening my eyes to be in (y/n)'s...Demon Room? I look around and I remember that it is exacly the same way we left it when we both came here about a year ago. I smiled and ran a hand through my hair. I looked down and saw that I was only in my boxers. I shrugged it of not caring that much. I walked over to her massive bed that is almost as big as the sunny.

I sigh as my head hits the soft and fluffy surface of the mattress. I take a deep breath inhaling (y/n) scent. I moan slightly at her nice smell. I close my eyes trying to let sleep get a grip on me.

I awoke a few hours later all refreshed to the sound of rushing water. I looked around and saw steam coming out of one of the doors.

"Was all of that a dream?" I ask rubbing my head.

"Sadly yes, it was Luffy" a VERY familiar voice said. I jolted my head around and saw (y/n) there with her (h/l) (h/c) hair falling down like a waterfall and her (e/c) eyes shining with every word speaking out of her mo-

"I SAID WAKE UP!!!!" someone yelled kicking me in the stomach knocking the breathe out of me.

I groaned opening my eyes seeing Tora staring at me dead in the eye. I gulped as she dragged me by my ear.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" I yelled as she dragged me away to another room.

She let me go and showed me what looks like her room.

"Let me explain" she said holding my hands.

"I do not want or harm you or (y/n) but....Igaru on the otherhand...." she said looking away with tears falling down her pale face.

"Igaru want her back....really bad and I have no say in the matter...and I-I want to be free...he does cruel things to me...and it hurts so bad...and it left so many scars...", she said letting go and crying in the palms of her hands. I stopped not knowing what to do. I walked up to her and embraced her from the back while she sobbed telling me all the cruel things he had done to her much like (y/n).

"You don't deserve this to happen to you. You know that right?," I asked her gripping her shoulders looking at her dead in the eye.

She nodded shaking and with a few tears falling down her face. Her pale cheeks now flushed red and her arms bruised and her legs and hips a disgusting purple.

"Now time to get you back to your fiancé," she smiled wiping her tears and hitting me on the back motioning to the door.

"You know what I noticed?," she asked rubbing her arm with her red hair blocking her face.

I raised and eyebrow and shook my head no. She looked at me and beamed.

"Its that I ship you and (y/n)~" she said looking at me with blood coming out of her nose.

I blushed and looked away hoping that she did not mean in THAT way.

"And yes Luffy, I mean in THAT way~," she said sticking her tongue out.

I laughed and placed my hat back on my head and dusted off my shirt and shorts. I perused the area hoping to find more info about the place I am stuck in.

"Tora" I began looking around at the walls seeing images pass by. She hummed looking my way.

"Where are we?," I asked rubbing my arms as the room'd temperature dropped dramatically.

"Your dreams you ass" she said rolling her eyes really annoyed and giving me a 'no duh' face.

I smiled and looked around and saw all the times I was with (y/n) and I felt happier. I frowned realized the state (y/n) was in from with Igaru did to her. I pinched myself to stop the tears from falling.

'I'm so sorry (y/n)' I thought only to be blasted out from somewhere.

"W-Why did my voice play from there?," I asked her stepping back looking up at the ceiling that never seemed to end.

"Oh, whenever you think it plays it out. It is YOUR mind after all," she said putting on lipstick that came out of no where. I looked forward and saw a door that said 'Exit' in massive letters. I grabbed Tora's hand and ran as fast as I could.

"Now where do you think you are going loves?," a thick British accent asked glaring at us as his black hair covered his eyes but showed his knowing smirk.

"Tora" I growled.

He laughed and walked towards us grabbing Tora and pulling her to him.

"Oh, and now where are you taking my pet love?," he asked emphasizing the word pet.

I recoiled in disgust as her brought his face closer to hers.

"Where do you think you are going Tora!," he yelled grabbing her by the hair and pushing her as she fell on the floor.

She coughed and spit out some blood.

"L-Luffy...RUN!!!" she yelled as Igaru ran to her.

I stopped for a second and ran not caring where I was going as tears started to stream down my face and as my lungs burned for air and my heart pumping so hard I was scared it would pop out of my chest. I ran to the exit seeing the exit I started to run faster than I have ever ran in my whole life.

    "(Y/N)!!!!" I screamed as I ran through the light.

    It felt as if my body was being torn in two as I screamed I opened my eyes to shut them again a moment later at the light. I felt all the pressure leave me as I opened my eyes with everything blurry. I saw the whole crew running to me as I passed out on the deck.

CHOPPER'S POV~

    I ran up to Luffy as he collapsed to the ground. I looked over him and at all the damage done on him. I gasped seeing all the bruises almost making all of his chest area purple. I frowned feeling his ribs and seeing at least 10 bones broken, and some internal bleeding. I picked him up and brought him over to the infirmary as Zoro and Sanji fought over something.

    "Be ok Luffy...there is news you need to hear...to live. Live you have to.," I said

Alright minnna thats all for now I hope you enjoy and I'm really sorry that I have been updating late...some friend issues and some boy shit also. I hope you all have a great day.

And HazardousJoker i'm so sorry if I made you feel upset I feel like utter shit and I hope you can forgive me....I feel really bad about that....

BYE~