I Want to Help

I sat down and explained the whole dreadful story to him. He nodded and patted my back when I felt like crying.
"Thats why I can't even see him without feeling pain" i said chocking on tears. He frowned at my weak form.
"Can I help you in any way?" he asked. I looked at him shocked not knowing it he actually wanted to help me.
"Y-you really would?!" I asked. He smirked nodded them hugged me close to him.
"t-Thank you...thank you so much" I cry into his sweater. He helps me stand up.

"now we need to form a plan...." he said rubbing his chin.

LUFFY'S POV~

I was standing on the deck with the rain soaking through my clothes. I felt a shiver rack up my spine from the bone chilling air. My mind felt like it was missing something but, I could not place my mind on it...
"(y/n)...the only one I know is from when we were kids..." I gasped seeing all these scenes from my past with (y/n) in them. Me first kissing her and confessing. Us holding hands. Me asking her to be my Pirate Queen. Our first date. Igaru kidnapping (y/n). The almost wedding. Tora talking (y/n) away also. And...a few things that made me blush slightly. Me proposing to her.

Her saying she was-. Wait...what?!? I'm going to be a dad and I didn't even realize it!!!.
"Damn it" I curse rubbing my temples.
"How could I be so stupid!!!" I yell collapsing on my knees. I look at the sky with the rain perfectly matching my mood.
Sure, I feel like I am missing some things but, still!!!! This is (y/n) I am talking about she can tell me what I am missing.
"Mugiwara-ya" I heard a voice beckon. I automatically recognized that voice.

"Traffal-guy what are you going here?!?" I asked astonished. I saw a tick mark appear on his head.
"Its TrafalGAR you baka!!" he growled showing me his fist. I laughed.
"Your funny!!!" I said. I looked on the deck and saw (y/n).
"(y/n) what are you doing there?!?!" I asked surprised. She looked at me like she has seen a ghost. She took a breath and nodded to Traffal-guy.

"I'm joining Law's crew" she said with a closed eye smile. My face pailed and I almost fainted.
"It's only for a while don't worry Luffy...i'll come back one day" she giggled.
"B-But-"
"No buts the lady has made up her mind...shall we go now (y/n)" Law said extending her hand to her. It made my blood boil seeing them hold hands.

"Bye Luffy~" she said winking and sticking her tongue out at me. And just like that they were both gone...I pinched myself to see if this was just a nightmare. I walked to my room with my face pale. I locked the door and looked all around my room. I looked at the picture of us when were little and me kissing her cheek. I picked it up and walked towards our bed and huddle to a corner of the bed and sobbed clutching the picture like my life depended on it.
I stood up and slapped myself in the face multiple times.

"STUPID STUPID YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!!!" I yell at myself collapsing on the floor pounding my fists on the ground. I looked to the ground with tears cascading down my face. The only thought going through my head was,
'I have to get her back...I-I just have to'
I stood up again and walked out to the deck with my head hanging low. Zoro and Sanji looked at me worried.

"Oi Luffy doste?" Sanji asked. I looked at them with tears in my eyes.
"(y-y/n)...joined Law's crew..." and after that I fell to the floor crying. Zoro dropped his saki bottle and Sanji's cigarette followed shortly after. Zoro went up to me and shook my shoulders.
"Your joking right?...TELL ME THAT THIS IS A JOKE!!!!!" he screamed. I looked at them in the eyes and shook my head no. The crew came out to the deck to see what has happened. And I knew that they heard what I said.

"H-Help me..." and after that everything went black.

NAMI'S POV~
We were all in the kitchen when we heard a door open. We all pressed our ears to he door to hear what would be said if anything was said. We heard some yelling...very loud yelling...
"TELL ME THAT THIS A JOKE!!!!" I heard Zoro scream. I walked back until my legs hit a chair.
"S-she left the crew..." Chopper cried wiping his eyes with his little hooves.
(That is honestly VERY depressing...)

Usopp walked up to him and hugged him and they both cried. Not in a silly way but like they really care. Robin opened the door to see Zoro shaking Luffy by the shoulders and him limp with blotchy red cheeks and his black hair covering his eyes. He looked at us with tears streaming down his face then he croaked out,
"H-Help me..." and after that he passed out. Franky ran to him and picked him up. Chopper ra around screaming,

"AHHHHHH SOMEONE HELP WE NEED A DOCTOR HEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!" he screamed. I walked to him and punched him in the head.
"THATS YOU YOU BAKA!!!!" I roared.
"O-Oh right" he said rubbing his head. He turned into his human point and helped Franky to carry Luffy to the imfirmary.

CHOPPER'S POV~

After Luffy fainted and Franky helped me carry him to the sick bay we layed him down on one of the beds.
He kept on mumbling (y/n)'s name over and over and his face was flushed and pale.
"Don't worry Luffy I can help you...I hope" I mumbled the last part under my breath. I told Franky that he could leave and I looked over Luffy and saw that he was in mental shock and distress. I frowned and left the room.

"(y/n) please come back..."

Alright thats all for now I hope yu enjoyed and BYE~