My Pirate Queen

(Y/N)'S POV~
I can't believe it Luffy KISSED ME I mean ME of all the hot girls in the world he kissed ME I'm just so happy.
Right now we are both walking back to the shelter blushing like maniacs... '

that kiss made me feel complete...I feel like I have a purpose now...thank you Luffy...'.
"So (y/n) I know back there I said it really tackily I just want to know...will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

And in my mind I was squealing some some mentally retarded high school fan girl and stuff.
"Yes Luffy...It will be my honor to be your girlfriend" I said while blushing even darker.

It's the middle of the night and I still can't stop smiling and by looking next to me...
I think Luffy feels the same way also.

And i should be used to this by now but my head was on his chest and, his head is on my head and we are STILL smiling like idiots...

and at that moment I feel asleep.

I woke up to the sound of screaming.
"W-Wah? Whats going on?" I ask.

"(Y/N)! LUFFY WE'RE BACK!!!!"
yelled an all to familiar voice.

"Nami?" I asked.

"There you guys are!!!!....and why is Luffy hugging your arm?" asked Nami.
"Oh look at that he is thank you for telling me Nami" I said.

"HEY LUFFY YOU LAZY ASS WAKE UP!!!!!" I yelled.
"W-Wah Whats wrong?Bandits,Monsters,Enels?" asked Luffy
( I know it's really sad to say this but Enel scared the shit out of me when I first saw him and i'm still scared of him)

"No Luffy it's just Nami" I said.

"Luffy why are you hugging (y/n)'s arm?" smirked Nami.

"Oh I didn't notice that thanks for telling me Nami" replied Luffy while letting go of my hand.
"So are you both dating yet or what?!?" asked Nami.

"I KNEW THIS WAS A SET UP!!!!" me and Luffy yelled at the same time.
"Yeah,yeah,yeah so are you?!?!" asked Nami.

Then me and Luffy blushed dark crimson and turned away from each other shyly saying,"Y-Yeah...".
"YES!!!! GUYS THE PLAN WAS A SUCCESS!!!!" yelled an excited Nami.

"Really it was?!?!" said a happy Zoro.
"WHYYYYYY MY BEAUTIFUL (Y/N)-SAN WAS TAKEN AWYAY FROM MEEE" cried Sanji.

"Shut up she wasn't your to begin with you ass" said Usopp.
"THISS PLANNN WAS SUUPPPPPERRRRR!!!" said Franky doing his 'super' pose.

and Robin was in the background giggling and Chopper was just plain out confused.
"Well what are you waiting for let's go back to our adventures" said Nami.

I smiled at her and got up and helped Luffy to his feet.

"So Luffy did you say anything stupid to her?" asked Zoro.
Luffy blushed even darker at this.

"I-I a-assked he-er to when I became the Pirate King for her to be my Pirate Queen..." replied Luffy shyly blushing darkly with each passing second.

"Nice one my man" said Usopp.

Everyone is now on the ship and decided to throw a party for the new couple of course Nami was betting on when they will have babies,

Chopper was freaking out about having to DELIVER the babies.
And Franky was just dancing with Usopp and,
Robin was laughing at the crews crazy antics.

But,where is the couple you may be wondering,
well they are on the deck watching the stars.

"The stars are beautiful tonight huh Luffy..."asked (y/n).
"Yeah they sure are..." said Luffy.

"Ne (y/n)?" asked Luffy.
"Yeah?" (y/n) replied.

"Remember when we were kids...with the the boars, the eating, and your hair..." smirked Luffy.
"Oh yeah...heheh that was a weird day...but, the look on Dadan's face made t worth it"I said laughing.

FLASHBACK~
"If you want to play with us you can't wear dresses" said Ace.
"Why?" (y/n) asked.

"Because you'll look to girly and you'll trip"Said Sabo sticking out his tongue.
"Ok" (y/n) replied without second thought, she got her dress rpped it to a shirt size showing her shorts underneath her dress.

"This good now?" asked (y/n).
All three boys huddled in a circle where (y/n) couldn't hear.
"Damn I didn't think she would do it" said Ace.

"What should we do now?" asked Luffy.
"Don't worry I have an idea." smirked Sabo.

'what are they mumbling about...'

" Alright (y/n) in order to be in our group you have to cut your hair" smirked Ace.
"W-What?!?!??!?" asked (y/n).

"I said Cut your hair so you can play with us" with this Ace's smirk grew even wider.
'Theres no way shes gonna do that'.

(y/n) then reached into her shorts pockets and pulled out a machete.

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE THAT BIG OF A KNIFE?!?!?!?" asked the shocked boys.
"Well 1. for protection
and 2. in case I had to do something like this
and 3. i'm an assassin" said (y/n) non-chalantly.

"NANI?!?!?!" said the really shocked boys.

So (y/n) got the machete to her hair and sliced  through her (h/c) locks and let them fall to the ground.
"So hows this?" she asked.

The boys jaws dropped to the ground and Ace said.
"O-Ok you can play with us..."

"Good because if you didn't let me I would have killed you" said (y/n) while licking the blade.

BACK AT DADAN'S PLACE~
"We're back Dadan!" said the three boys and (y/n).
"Welcome ba-" her face visibly pales.

"(Y/N) WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?!?!?!!? AND YOUR DRESS!!!!" yelled an angry Dadan.

"Ace did it" (y/n) said with no emotion.

"Ace..." growled Dadan.

"W-Wait she said she wanted to play with us and we told her to to rip her dress and she did. And THEN we told her to cut her hair and she pulled out a HUGE knife and cut her hair" explained a scared Ace.

"Is this true (y/n)?" asked Dadan.
"Yes" said (y/n) with no emotion still.
"Ok" said Dadan.

The boys jaws dropped at this answer.
Aren't you gonna punish us?" asked Luffy.

"Well if (y/n) says its ok then its ok with me" replied Dadan setting up dinner.
Everyone ate dinner silently (Well exclude them eating very loudly and hittimg the other boys hands away then it was pretty quite).

Alright this is my longest chapter yet and I'm really proud of how it turned out and I hope you enjoyed and I hope you have a great day minna-san BYE~