The First Full Day

After you went to bed feeling content and happy that you joined the straw hat pirates, you woke up the next morning feeling refreshed.

"Hey Sanji whats for breakfast!?" asked Luffy.
"Bread and meat" said Sanji.
"Ok is it done yet" asked an excited Luffy.

"Not yet" said Sanji.
"Good Morning Sanji"
"Oh good morning (y/n)-chwan~" said the nose bleeding Sanji."

Can I just have some coffee and bread for breakfast please?" asked (y/n).
"Of course madam moselle (y/n)~" said Sanji ( still nose bleeding ).

"Good Morning guys" said the girls.
"Good morning Nami-swan and Robin-chwan~" said Sanji.

"I'll just have a coffee or breakfast if thats ok cook-san" said Robin.
"Of course it is my lovley Robin-chwan~" said Sanji.

"Good Morning" said the rest of the boys ( except Zoro he's still sleeping) .
"I'll take a cola and start working on repairing the ship" said Franky.

"YOHOHOHOHO i'll take a tea and toast Sanji-san, and ladies may I see your pan-"

"NO!!!!" screamed the girls.
"I'll have meat and bread and an orange juice also if thats ok Sanji" said Usopp.

"Yeah thats fine" said Sanji.
While everyone was eating breakfast you were outside enjoying the beauty of the ocean.
"Damn I wish i was good at art then I could paint this and keep it forever" said (y/n).

After Breakfast Usopp,Chopper,Luffy and you decided you want to play something until lunch time.
"Hey guys what do you wanna do?" asked (y/n).

"Tag" said Luffy.
"Ok" replied everyone.
"Tag your it!!!!" said Usopp.
"Damn it you guys better be fast at running" said (y/n).

After Tag~

"Ah that was fun" said Luffy.
"Yeah" said everyone.
"NAMI-SWAN~ ROBIN-CHWAN~ (Y/N)-SAN~ LUNCH IS READY~" said Sanji( nose bleeding again) .

"Alright i'm coming no need to get your panties in a knot" said (y/n).
"PANTIES WHERE!!!!" said Brooke.

"Nowhere Brooke it's just a figure of speech" said (y/n).
"Oh..." said a dejected Brooke.

"(Y/N)-SAN~ YOUR LUNCH IS GETTING COLD~" said Sanji.
"I'm coming" said (y/n).

After Lunch~

" That was so good" said (y/n).
"You said it".

"Oh hey Luffy" .
"Hey (y/n)". "

"I really wish I could swim and feel the cool water on my face again." daydreamed Luffy.
"Yeah after you ate the devil fruit swimming wasn't that fun without you." said (y/n).

Luffy POV
---------------
'why is my heart thumping fast and I feel like I want to hug her...'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV
----------------
' I've forgotten what love feels like but, when I'm near him my heart start's racing and I really want to hug him...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then out of the blue...Luffy hugs me.
"L-Luffy what are you doing?!?!"

I could feel the blush on my face.
"I'm hugging you...is there a problem with that?" questions Luffy.

"N-No it's just unexpected thats all..." said (y/n).
"Oh" said Luffy.

Well i'm stoping it here to be evil >:) and i hop you enjoyed the story so far and this one is actually a pretty long chapter when you think about it so I hope you enjoyed your first day with the straw hat pirates and is something  happening to Luffy? is he falling for you? TO BE REVELED NEXT TIME!!!!!(MAYBE >:))