IMPORTANT PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE A HEART

My great friend Puzzleheart1 has brought this issue to my God Damn attention.
Just because you are Gay or a Lesbian Bisexual Pansexual Transgender you should never feel that you are not loved you are all loved so please stop all the madness the best thing in the world people can ever give is acceptance.
If you know someone who is one of the listed above and you DONT give acceptance here is what I have to say to you...

YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH!!!!
BECAUSE YOU CANT KEEP YOUR GOD DAMN TITS IN CONTROL THAT DOSENT FUCKING MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE A FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE PEOPLE I WOULD WANT OUT OF MY LIFE!!!
SO FUCKING GO TO HELL!!!!!!

For those of you who ACTUALLY can give acceptance...

Thank you the world needs more people like you.
I love to know I am not the only person out there who cares about this issue and HOW IT CAN NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY!!!!
I lost a friend to this and it hurt like hell.

She would wear sleeves to school daily....she showed me her cuts...

It said Lebian, Slut, Whore, Fucking Kill Yourself.

And her arms looked like mountains and were like hills.

I miss her.

Please don't judge people from their sexuality I mean, how the HELL would that affect you inn the slightest.

Please love one another.

The greatest thing in the world you can give is acceptance....

So please...

Lets all together stop this bullying the taunting the teasing the cutting...

And maybe....you may not know it but...

You may have saved a life.

So please accept and don't prosecute love each other and remember...

If you need someone to talk to please tell me in a private message...

I'm only one click away.

And I love each and every one of you

👭  ❤️💜💛💚💙 👬