Please Come Back

Everything was falling all around us...
Luffy grabbed my chin and smashed his lips onto mine.
And I kissed back instantly.

And at that moment we blacked out...

NAMI'S POV~
It's been a few days since Luffy and (y/n) went into hiding.
Me and Robin were discussing a new book when there was a bright light that showed up.
We both squinted to adjust to the light.

Then in that spot we saw (y/n)'s father.

He came down and talked to us and we chatted and even had lunch.

we were all talking for a while then all of a sudden he became glum and his hair was covering his eyes.
"I have some important news..." he said.
"About what?" asked Usopp.

"Its about (y/n) and your friend Luffy..." he said.
We all looked scared at this point.

"They died..."

At this point we all started crying and we couldn't control ourselves.
Zoro left to the crows nest face pale then screamed at the top of his lungs then pounded the floor hard while crying.
I fell onto my knees and started crying.

Robin came to comfort me but she was crying also.
Chopper was a mess along with Brooke and Usopp.
Sanji was just petrified and crying like he was shot with a gun.

Franky was crying his lungs out and Zoro was on the crows nest a mess.
and (y/n)'s father fell to his knees also and started crying.

"Can't you bring them back..." I said while crying.
He shook his head in a no manner.
At this we all cried even more.

"They died trying to protect the future..." he said.

"But what about their future" I said still a mess.
"It seems like they weren't ment to have a future...and me not to be a grandparent" he said while crying.

"My only child...dead...never to see again" he said while crying even harder.
I started to cry even harder realizing his situation I mean, his only child the only person he could love and the one to continue his blood-line is dead.

We all mourned or a few hours but stopped for a bit just to eat dinner.
(y/n)'s father left by then to set up a funeral for them in the Fallen Angel Realm.

We all ate in quiet eating Luffy's and (y/n)'s favorites.
And Zoro still didn't come down yet.

Poor Zoro...

Chopper out of all o us seemed to have the most emotional scars and pains after that.
After dinner Chopper went to his room to try to make a medicine to fix broken hearts...

Me and Robin went to the girls room and sat on (y/n)'s bed and looked at her drawings and pictures of her and luffy and we cried again.
We got her diary and opened up to the most recent page....

Dear Diary,
This is (y/n)!!!
It's been a few days since I have written.

Anyways as you know I only write when I have something important to say and today I have a HUGE thing to tell.

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!

Not pregnant with just anyones kid but with my loving boyfriends kid and i'm so happy!!!!
I haven't told him yet because I don't know how to tell him.
And the only other person who knows about this is Chopper.

But, the sad thing is that with my problem the baby may not live if I go crazy like fight Igaru again or something.
Well thats all I had to say BYE~ and props to Luffy for making me prego!!

I burst into tears after reading that.
I left the room with her diary in hand and went and showed everyone and after that we all burst into tears.

And Zoro took it very angrily.

"YOU BASTARD YOU HAD TO KILL HER?!?!? I MEAN SHE HAD HER WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF HER AND NOW HER KID IS DEFIANTLY DEAD I MEAN HOW COULD SOMEONE LET A LONE A FETUS SURVIVE THAT!!!!!" he yelled while crying.

I went up to him and rubbed circles on his back while crying.
"And...I wanted to be an uncle..." he said while crying.
I found Chopper a little later who was crying.

" Is that why you took this the hardest out of all of us..." I said while crying.
He looked at me and nodded while crying harder this time.

"She was so excited and she looked so happy when i told her..." he said.

FLASHBACK~

"Hey Chopper" (y/n) said as she entered my office.
I looked at her face and she looked a little pale.
"(Y/N)!!! are you ok you're as pale as a ghost!!!!!" I asked her worried.

"Actually I haven't been feeling well for a while...abut a week and i've been throwing up a lot..." she said.
I wrote down all her problems and then checked where she said i hurt and also ran some tests.

I started smiling at what I saw and then started giggling.
"(y/n) I have to tell you something".
She looked at me nervous.

"You're pregnant with Luffy's kid" I said while smiling.

She looked shocked at first then smiled then started to cry.
"I-I'm sor-"
"Thank you" she said while crying.

"N-Nani?" I asked.
"I'm going to be a mom..." she said while laughing and smiling and happy crying.

She hugged me while we both laughed and cried together.

END FLASHBACK~

Once Chopper finished explaining what happened I started to cry even harder.
"Luffy would have been thrilled to hear this" I said.
Everyone came in and started to cry even more.

"WE WERE GOING TO BE UNCLES!!!!" all the boys cried.
Then all of a sudden Zoro started to laugh.

"I didn't think Luffy would have the guts to make my sis pregnant!!!" Zoro said while laugh-crying.
We all started to laugh cry at this also.
I really hope that this is all some sort of sick joke and their alive...

Please be ok...

Ok hows THAT for the coolest and saddest chapter ever!!!!
And listening to sad music and writing is a really bad idea...
well anyway I hope you enjoyed and I hope you have a good day minna-san and BYE~