The Diary

"Alright guys let's do it!" said Zoro and Robin.
"YEAH!!!!" yelled everyone.
"Hmm what's going on?" asked (y/n).

"I was planning on making a feast for Luffy today as a surprise that's all" said Sanji.
"Then why wasn't I in on the secret" asked (y/n).
"It's a feast for you also (nickname)" said Nami.

"Oh ok, can I tell Luffy?" I asked.
Then Sanji said "NO....I mean it wouldn't be a surprise if he knew about it right?".
"Yeah that's true" I said.
Then we all just started talking about how are day was and stuff.

LUFFY'S POV
---------------------
Ok so (y/n) is with the crew talking and in the meantime i'm going to her room to investigate if she likes anyone else I know it's really dumb but, Hey I'm desperate.

IN (Y/N)'S ROOM~

"Yosh i'm in" said Luffy.
all I saw was a bed a desk and a wardrobe.
I decided to check her bed first and what I saw was just her blanket pillows and her pajamas she was gonna wear after dinner.

Next I decided to check the wardrobe and inside I just saw some jewelry and her clothes 'most of her outfits look the same' I thought.
Next I went to her desk and looked in one of the compartments and saw a book.
And on the book it said 'Diary do not open or else DIE' well I don't care so I took the book and then I hid the book in my pocket and ran to my room and locked the door and closed the windows and put on a few candles because if she saw this I would be dead like it said on the cover.

IN LUFFY'S ROOM ~

Alright I'm about to go into forbidden territory... here I go

Dear Diary,
Today Luffy left and it made me feel really sad and well I really want to see him again even though it's only been a few hours.

she missed me that much?

Dear Diary,
Today I started my adventure by getting a boat and when I was getting it I had to kill someone...don't worry I killed him fast.

Wow she is really sadistic...

Dear Diary,
Today I saw my old friend Luffy and man... he looks really cute

Cute huh? (smirks)

I can see he has really grown but i'm wondering why he has that scar on his chest but anyway HE INVITED ME TO JOIN HIS CREW!!!!
it's a really big honor and during the party I talked to the two girls named Nami and Robin and after that me and Luffy ate meat together on the deck and catched  up and made jokes and all it was really fun :D

This is not giving me the answers I want!!! >:(

Dear Diary,
Today Zoro became my brother and we talked about love and I found out...wait I have to go I'll continue later

DAMN IT!!!! WHY!!! ok Luffy calm down take a few deep breaths and relax good now go and put this back in (y/n)'s room.

(Y/N)'S ROOM~
"Ahh~ that was a nice shower" I exited the bathroom in my room then I saw Luffy putting my DIARY back into my desk!!!!
"AHHHH" I screamed
"Oh (y/n) i didn't see you there" lied Luffy.

"Did you look in my diary..." I asked with my face heating up.
"Umm no?" questioned Luffy.

'Damn it why did I even have a diary'.
"Sigh look if you did that's fine ok?" I said.
"I didn't look in it I swear I could smell something nice in here so I came to check it out heheh" said Luffy.

At that I raised my eyebrow in question to what smell could my room have.
"What was the smell?" I asked.
'hahaha I got him stumped' I thought.

LUFFY'S POV
--------------------
'Damn it i'm stumped'
---------------------------------------
" It smelled like flowers" Luffy lied.
"Flowers?" asked (y/n).
"Yeah flowers and it smelled really nice" lied Luffy.
"Umm ok then i'll just be going now bye (y/n)" said Luffy.

LUFFY'S POV
-------------------
'Uhh GREAT lie Luffy GREAT lie now she'd going to think i'm a stalker'

Hows that for a chapter Huh HUh HUH!!!! pretty funny and stalker like Which I know some of you like and all so.... Yeah I hope you enjoyed this chapter this is the last chapter i'm doing for the day and I hope you enjoyed and have a great day minna-san BYE~ oh and thank you all for the support and love ^3^ I LOVE YOU ALL AND ARIGATO I HAVE 50 READS!!!!! THAT IS A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!