The Adventure Begins

(Y/N) POV
--------------
So I left town and went a few towns down to an amazing port and luckily no one was there.
I saw this nice big ship (a little smaller than the Going Merry) with a man on the ship.
I went up to the man and asked him " Can I have your ship kind sir".

The man rudely relied saying " Bitch please I'm busy and who do you think in their right mind would give a ship to a random stranger".
Of course that MAJORLY pissed me off and then " well if you won't give it to me then i'll just have to kill you" ( cue sadistic smile ).

The man clearly frightened by this said "W-Wait your not serious right?" .
"Honey why the hell would i be kidding about something like this?" .
The man now as pale as a ghost said " No please spare me please there are other better ships here on the dock just leave me alone!".

Cue yandere self (lol)
"I'm sorry but if I want something i get it "
Then I pulled a massive sword out of my skirt ( it looks kind of like pantherlily's sword just with (f/g) on the handle and it has (any element) power)

"I won't use this though... to ave you from some of the pain i'll just use throwing knives "
(ok so right now your are as sadistic as Sanji is pervy... yeah).

From my jacket pocket i pulled out 5 throwing knives and in less than a blink of an eye he was dead.
(perfect way to start off and adventure am i right!!!)
I got his body and threw it in the ocean and before anyone got there i escaped in to the East Blue.

During this time period you got the nickname 'Death Kitana (Y/N)' and a bounty of 500,000,000 beri .
You didn't have a crew you were a solo woman and you wanted to stay as that ( there is only one exception) .

You have seen news of Luffy and his crew and are hoping to be able to see him again .
'ah luffy the only man I ever had a crush on...' wait mind STOP IT!!!!!
You couldn't deny the fact that you loved him and the time you were apart only worsened it .

"Damn I really want to be able to see the goof again" .
"Might as well stop at an island soon I'm running out of food and supplies..."
Little that you Know someone ele was on the island and would change your life forever.

alright that's all for now i hope you enjoyed and have a great day and what will happen next time... MUAHAHAHAHAHAH I'm really sorry I'm really weird but oh well :) I'm going to try and update once or twice a day right now it's still summer so i will be able to update twice daily but when school starts i don't know *~* when i'll be able to update but i'll just have to see when school starts and I'm sorry but the chapters are going to be a little short or long IM SORRY I'm not able to control how long i can make them it depends on my scedual ( or however it's spelled) and maybe during study hall I could try to do a Chapter and stuff so... yeah... Oh and please comment I want to know how I'm doing and if it's good and a MAIN THING i'm really trying not to rush the characters meeting and stuff because i want this story to go on for a long time . also ( so much stuff to say) tell me if i should do a Luffy x OC or a Natsu x OC (I'm not doing reader since there are so many for natsu) And i hope you have a wonderful day take care minna-san *3*