Moonlight Walk

Alright the party is over. And DAMN they really know how to party I mean I had to bring some of them into their rooms.
But me being me I had to walk for a little bit to relax and finally fall asleep ( probably on the deck).

So while I was walking I noticed all the beauties of the ocean.
I think that I never realized how beautiful  the ocean was until I saw it with other people.
Yeah that must be it.

"The ocean is a beautiful thing isn't it?".
"Oh Luffy i didn't see you there" said (y/n) .
"So why are you out late captain?" asked (y/n).

then I heard some giggling
"I should be asking you the same thing (y/n)" said Luffy.
"I couldn't sleep...this reminds me of when we would go to the tree house to look at the stars huh Luffy" asked (y/n). "Yeah it sure does" said Luffy.

"I remember when you were to chicken to climb up the ladder to the treehouse" teased Luffy.
I could feel the heat on my face from embarrassment.

"H-Hey thats not fair you know heights aren't my thing Luffy" said (y/n).
Ok then how about the time you were at the bar with Shanks and then you said you were a man and then he gave you juice 'like a man' " smirked (y/n).

Now it was your turn to see Luffy's face pink from embarrassment.
"Ahh this feels nice being on the deck relaxing with my best friend" said (y/n).
"It sure does nothing can beat this" said Luffy.

"Are you suuuuree" asked (y/n).
"Yes (y/n) i'm sure" laughed Luffy.
"Ok i'm just checking" said (y/n).

Then all of a sudden I hear a loud yawn from Luffy and he said " Alright i'm going to bed now i'm tired".
"Ok captain" laughed (y/n).

With Luffy gone I'm wondering why is Luffy awake?
Oh well I guess I could ask him in the morning.
Well I should go to bed now.

Well thats all for this chapter and IM REALLY SORRY THAT IT'S SO SHORT AND THAT IT IS VERRRY CLICHE AND STUFF *~* well anyway I hope you enjoyed and comment so i can see how i'm doing and if the story is good and stuff well anyway I hope you have a good day and BYE~