Saving a Relationship

I sat on the cloud letting the rain fall on my depressed form.

'deja vu huh? Reminds me of a few months ago...'

I frowned remembering that day.
I felt shivers rack up my spine from the brisk air coating my soul.
"Luffy..." I sigh. I grumble knowing that it would not work like that.

"Stupid mark stupid demons" I mumble throwing raindrops at the clouds.

LUFFY'S POV~

"What just happened?" I asked confused. I felt like I was forgetting something but not really.
"Your fiancé just flew away" Zoro said blowing some hair out of his face.
"Whats a fiancé?" I ask gaining a collective number of gasps from the crew.
"So he does not know..." Chopper says dejected. I look at him raising an eyebrow at what he was saying.

I saw Nami glare at me and growl.
"DAMN IT NOW MY OTP WILL NEVER CANNON!!!!!" she screamed. Robin then walked up to her smiling and said,
"Cheer up something worse could have happened like (y/n) may be killed" she said while smiling.

'(y/n)...I feel like I have heard that name before...'

"who is (y/n)?" I ask. Everyone freezes what they were doing and look at me like they have seen a ghost. Zoro walked up to me and said,
"You really do not know who (y/n) is...".
I nod. He sighs and shakes his head in a no manner. He and the crew walks off leaving me in the warm air confused and very alone.

ZORO'S POV~
"DAMN IT!!" I yell knocking over some plates.
"Oi marimo be careful those were not cheap!" Sanji yelled.
"Zoro you need to calm down..." Nami says patting my shoulder. I sigh looking into her brown eyes. I started to relax until I tensed  again remembering we do not know where (y/n) is.

"We need t find (y/n)" I said suddenly. The crew looked at me like I had gone crazy.
"But how" Usopp asked. I looked to him with a stearn glare then softened up closed my eye and rubbed y temples.
"I don't know" I said. "But all I know is that she will come back..." I said hopefully.
They all nodded relaying in false hope.

(Y/N)'S POV~

I frown looking at the sky and wanting to see Luffy again. Ah, I really miss the way he laughed and his love for food. Even though it has only been a few hours I decided to come back and I took a step to go off the cloud but I stopped.
"I can't do this yet..." I mumbled. I looked down and saw a yellow submarine.
'Hmp strange...'
I jumped down to the top of the ship with a calming thud. I saw tow faces and a...wait...is that a bear?!?

Well, anywho~
"Who are you" I said with my wings retreating. I saw one of them step forward with the bear and then the other came int step with them. I saw them whispering to each other then,
"LAW!!" they all yelled at the same time. I saw a man with tan skin pitch black hair and golden earrings that brought the sun to shame and these silver gray eyes that just screamed death. I gulped gazing at his intimidating aura.

"what do-" he began then looked at me. I saw him smirk and walk up to me.
"Who are you?" he asks crossing his arms over his chest raising an eyebrow. I gulped and stuttered like a fish not knowing what to say.
"Do you not know how to speak?" he smirking mockingly. I growl and restrained myself from punching him in the face. I gained my composer and said,

"I am Ms. Death Kitana (y/n) (l/n) of the Straw Hat Pirates and also Luffy's fiancé" I smirked at his expression. His jaw fell to the floor and his face was blue and the polar bear in the orange jumpsuit came to him and pushed his jaw back. He gained his composure again and cleared his throat then said,
"Mugiwara boy has a fiance?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and nodded yes in a duh manner. His face looked calm but his eyes said he was still in shock.

"You are not joking with me right?" he said raising an eyebrow wondering if this was a joke. I face palm and walk up to him. I stare straight into his eyes. Normal people would have been scared to death and jumped off the ship in fear. I glare at him and stick my middle finger up in his face.
"I am also holding his child" I smirked. Ok at THAT he fainted and the three morons came out and dragged him to the infirmary. I followed then there to the sick bay and sat down on one of the beds.

All three of them started at me while I was sitting and at my big bust. I looked to them in a calm manner and then all of them started to nosebleed. I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on the side of the bed with my feet gracefully dangling off of the bed. I mumbled under my breath,
"Perverts". A few minutes later the spotted hat guy woke up. I looked at him as he stretched and groaned. He looked at me and pointed a finger at me and asked,

"For hells sake I will run some tests on you to see if you are lying" he demanded. I looked into his eyes and saw no sign f joking or any sign of fear. I shrugged and walked up to him.
"What kind of tests~" I said in a seductive manner with my breasts hanging in front of his face. He blushed with a light pink hue and looked away from me. I looked to the side and saw all three of the morons nearly drowning in blood.
"Just a pregnancy test thats it" he sighed and put his hands in the air.

"Really Trafalgar Law" I laughed. He raised an eyebrow at me.
"How do you know my name" he smirked.
"You are a pirate like me" i smiled. He nodded at that.
"Shall we get started?" he asked. I nodded until a wave of nausea hit me in the face. I ran off to the side and threw up the remainder of my food. He came to me and held up my hair while I was blowing chunks.

"thanks" I said wiping my mouth.
We go into the sick bay and he runs some tests.
"Well looks like you were not lying...you really do have Mugiwara's baby..." he said slightly surprised.
"By the way why aren't you with them...did he...no.." he said thinking of the wrong thing.
"no its nothing like that Law-san" I explained.

I patted the spot next to me and said,
"You better get comfy".

Hi!!!!!!! I am so sorry that I have been gone for so long >~< I decided to try to update possibly once a week so I can keep up with my school work if thats ok~ Me and my family live in Texas and my dad thought it would be a great idea to drive to Canada so here we are in Canada in the hotel sitting down and watching TV.
and yes I am very sorry that I did not update that often... and how do you like me adding Law into the mix huh?????? should I make a slight love triangle or make it where Law wants to help her...cause it is kind of wrong because she is prego...but I will see what you guys want and then I will decide!!! I hope you all have a great day and BYE~