Stranded

NAMI'S POV~
"Alright it's time to put our plan into action" I said
"Nami I see the island!" says Chopper.
"Yosh lets get this started!" I said.

"Hey (y/n) Luffy can you go to that island and go get us supplies like food and herbs?" I asked.

"Sure!" they both said ahh their such idiots that they couldn't see through our plan.

(Y/N)'S POV~
Me and Luffy went on the island looking for fruits and I looked up just to admire the beauty and it looked so beautiful-
"HELP THE SHIP IS FLOATING AWAY!!!!!"screamed Nami.

next to me I heard Luffy doing gomu gomu no but he couldn't reach it
"Damn it" he cursed.

"We'll try to find another island and come back for you we promise!!!" yelled Nami.
Great now i'm stuck on an island with Luffy how could this get any worse (or better).

LUFFY'S POV~
Of COURSE i'm stuck on an island with (y/n) I mean i'm happy but really this seams like the crew planned this or something...i'll have to ask them once they come back...

NORMAL POV~
Of course to match their gloomy mood it had to start raining...just great.
"Hey Luffy we should go and find shelter" (y/n) suggested.

"But where would we go..." said Luffy.
"Why don't we build one because they said they have to find an island and we don't know how long that will take" (y/n) said.

"Ok" Luffy said.

(Y/N)'S POV~
' I don't know why but why do I feel like this was all planned...I wonder if Luffy thinks the same thing to I mean it's great being next to him and all but...DAMN IT I THINK ZORO SET THIS UP!!!!!

LUFFY'S POV~
' Did Robin set this up? I really hope that this was an accident I mean that would be weird if this was on purpose right RIGHT?!?!?'

NORMAL POV~
Once they set up shelter they went under while the rain kept on falling.
"So Luffy do you that they did this on purpose?" (y/n) asked.

"Actually  yeah I think they did" said Luffy.
"I'm really getting my revenge on Zoro when we get back..." (y/n) said.

"Why Zoro I think it was Robin" Luffy said.
"Robin?" (y/n) questioned.

"Oh uh never mind" Luffy said.
'I almost gave it away ' thought Luffy.

"Well we should get some sleep" said (y/n).
"Oh yeah sure" said Luffy.

IN THE MORNING~
(Y/N)'S POV~

I woke up against something hard and warm I opened my eves and saw my head was on Luffy's CHEAST!!!!! and his arm was wrapped around my waist and neck and I tried to escape his grip but the he said (deja vu) "Don't go~" whispered Luffy .

while pulling me closer to him and I felt my face light up on fire.
But after an hour he loosened his grip and I escaped :D!!!!
After that I went to hunt for breakfast

TIME SKIP CAUSE MEH LAZY~

i cooked breakfast of eggs and berries (safe ones).
Then a tired Luffy came out of our shelter and said
"Whats that smell?".

"Its breakfast" I said. 
"OH EGGS!!!!" says Luffy drooling like an idiot.
We ate breakfast telling jokes and laughing and having an amazing time until-

OHHH Cliff hanger I know I'm really mean well I hope you have a great day and after I did the last chapter I just did anther one because I wanted to so...Yeah anyway I hope you enjoyed and have a great day minna-san BYE~