What's Love?

WHILE (Y/N) WAS TELLING HER PAST TO ZORO ( HER NEW BROTHER) LUFFY DECIDED TO ASK ROBIN WHAT THIS FEELING HE HAD WAS AND...YEAH...ENJOY!!:D

LUFFY'S POV
----------------------
I decided to be brave and finally ask for help...
while everyone was out getting supplies I just came back from getting meat and a present for (y/n) and luckily (y/n) wasn't on board and Robin was so yeah...

"Hey Robin".
"Oh hey Luffy" said Robin.

"Do you need something?" she asked.
"Umm yeah" I replied blushing slightly.
Then I heard laughing from her.

"Let me guess love help?" she asked.
I felt my face become crimson.

"Yeah..." I replied awkwardly.
"Alright sit down" she said. "
"Thanks" I said.

"Let me guess Nami" she said.
"No" I said.
"Oh I know Hancock you know she has always had for a thing for you" she told me.

"No" I said. " Ohhhhh I know now (y/n) right" she smirked.
My face became scarlet red "Y-Yeah".

" Alright love can be very simple or very complicated,
it can be one-sided or true love.

It could also be forbidden but I don't think that's your case" she said.
"Then what is my case" I asked.

"Your love-sick" she said.
"Love-sick?".
"Love-sick means you love the person so much that if you saw them with another person it would literally kill you on the inside and if something happened to them you would blame it all on yourself and also it means that your scared of being rejected". she explained.

"Oh" I replied.

"Well I want to tell her that I like her but I don't know how to..".
"that's alright captain because that's where I come in" she smirked.
"Just trust me" she said.
"Alright" I said.

BACK TO YOU AND ZORO~

(Y/N) POV
-----------------
" And that's my past..." I said.
"Damn that's a really rough past" said Zoro.

"Hey Zoro".
"Yeah (Y/N)".

"What's love?" I asked.
"Thats a really good question" he said.
"Well do you know?" I asked.

"Yeah and I'll tell you...but, first tell me who do you like?" he asked.
My face became light pink at that moment
"well.....its.....ummmm..........Luffy......"

"L-Luffy?!" he said shocked.
"Yeah" I said the color of a rose now.

"Sigh I'll tell you ok...but you will have to confess to him if you want me to tell you ok?" he smirked. "Fiiiiinnnnnneeeeee" I said.

"Love is like a bomb" he said
"A bomb?" i asked.

"A bomb at first it's calm and peaceful then if you don't relize it soon the person you love may be taken away from you and if that happens the bomb will start ticking...and then BOOM!!!!" he said.

"What the hell does that mean you jackass are you saying that i'm a bomb?!?!" I yelled.
"NO nO no NO I men't if you don't tell him soon that you like him your emotions will bottle up and stuff and thennnn i'll be your personal tissue." he said.

"Ohhhhh so your saying that just because you don't want to be my shoulder you BITCH!!!!" I yelled.
"DAMN IT THATS NOT WHAT I MENT I MEAN IT WILL BECOME MORE PAINFUL TO BE ARIUND THE PERSON AND THEN AS A RESULT OF THAT IF YOU ARE A DAMN CHICKEN I'M WORRIED YOU MAY LEAVE THE CREW FROM MORE TRAUMA!!!!!!!" he yelled.

I looked in his eyes they were filled with worry and pain and he looked like he wanted the best for me.

"Zoro...".
"Look I'm sor-"
"Stop...thank you big brother".

The next thing I knew I was hugging him

"Thank you Zoro for helping me not be an ass to the man I love..." I said.
"No problem lil sis" he said.
"Let's go back to the ship" I said.
"Ok"he said.

BACK AT THE SHIP WHEN EVERYONE RETURNED~
( RIGHT NOW YOU WERE IN YOUR ROOM AND LUFFY WAS IN THE KITCHEN AND THE REST OF THE CREW IS IN THE CROW'S NEST)

ROBIN'S POV
--------------------------
"ok guys what we're gonna do is we're going to the next deserted island and we're just gonna leave (y/n) and Luffy there so that they can realize their feeling for each other" I said.

"But where are we gonna be?" Nami asked.
"We're going to be on the ship a pretend we drifted away and after a week we'll go back to the island to pick them up" I said.

"That's a good plan" Zoro said.
"WAHHHHH (Y/N)-SAN DOSEN'T LOVE ME!!!!" cried Sanji.

"Of course she doesn't you shitty cook" said Zoro.
"Well aren't you mad she doesn't like you Zoro?" asked Nami.

"Why should I she is like my little sister and I also have say in who she can date and not ok?" said Zoro.
"Ok" said everyone not to get on his bad side.

OHHHHH what will happen next time ( you guys probably know...) anyway I hope you enjoyed the story and I hop you vote and comment so I can see how i'm doing in this story and so far I have 36 reads!!!!!! and this story has only been up for like a day I'm so happy thank you all so much and i love you all and thank you for the support minna-san well for now BYE~