Epilouge

Casey sits up exhausted from bed naked. Her hair was completely crazed and very poofy. Suzy sits up next to her with a smile on her face. She hugs Casey's arm and kisses her cheek.

"Whoa boy," said Casey. "That...was awesome."

"Better than Maria?" Suzy asked.

"Way better!" she said. "You're more into it than her! She's just, "oh come at me", and stuff like that! But with you, you just get straight into it!"

"Wow," laughed Suzy. "See this is why I love you. You're always happy, you're always positive, and always funny!"

"That's me alright," said Casey. "I need a shower."

"We'll have one later," she said, "but right now, let's get to the party!"

"Okay!" smiled Casey. She and Suzy get out of bed to put their clothes back on. She notices Suzy's bandages around her body and arm from getting shot by Mister Burke. Casey walks over to her and hugs her from behind. Suzy smiles and puts her hands on top of her's.

"Thank you for everything, Suzy," said Casey.

"You're welcome, Casey," smiled Suzy. "Hey, do you think your dad might kill us since we're together?"

"Probably!" laughed Casey. The girls laughed and finished getting ready. The two walked into the courtyard, seeing everybody celebrate their victory against the Enclave. Alex runs over to the girls happily and hugs them both.

"We're gonna be a family!" he cheered.

"You bet," said Suzy. Casey picks up her favorite friend and kisses his cheek.

"I can already see you being a very dangerous survivor towards evil," she grinned.

"They'll be so scared of me!" he claimed. "Just watch!"

Casey sets him down and walks over to the guests. Fawkes talks to a couple of Paladins while drinking a bottle of whiskey. He looks over to see Casey coming to him.

"How's everything, big guy?" she asked.

"Human," he said, "you have changed my life from a living hell to a wonderful opportunity! I can't thank you enough for all you and your friends have done."

"Don't sweat it," she smiled. "Enjoy your life man." Casey walks away over to her friend Sarah.

"Hey Sarah," she smiled.

"Casey!" she said. "How are you enjoying the party so far?"

"It's great!" she said. "Heh, remember when I first met you?"

"Ohhh yeah," said Sarah. "When I first saw you and the others long ago in that alley in Chevy Chase, I thought you guys were just some trashy Wastelanders. I'm glad I was wrong."

"I'm more of a newbie," she laughed.

"Yeah!" she laughed along. "But anyways, my father thinks the world of you...and so do I. If things were different, maybe we could have had the time to become friends..."

"That sounds like an awesome idea!" said Casey. "We can go shooting some super mutants, stay up late at night telling each other stories, and even eat together!"

"Something like that, yeah!" laughed Sarah.

"But, y'know," she said, "thanks for getting me into your faction. I'm glad I helped serve you guys."

"You're welcome," said Sarah. "I wish you the best of luck and I hope you stick around for a while. We need people like you to help us finish what we've started here."

"Soon there will," said Casey, "but for now, we wait and celebrate."

The girls laughed and hugged each other. As soon as they left to talk to more guests, Casey walks over back to her friends talking to Scribe Rothchild. The scribe sees her and smiles.

"Well, I suppose we have you to thank for the sudden influx of equipment pouring in from the ruins you left behind at Adam's Air Force Base," he smiled.

"You're welcome," she chuckled.

"These items will help keep us one step ahead of our enemies in the Wasteland," said Rothchild, "and hopefully start my reconstruction effort."

"Do you really think you can rebuild Liberty Prime?" asked Alex.

"Yeah," said Suzy, "I mean, it make take a while."

"Mark my words," said Rothchild, "Prime will walk again. It may take months or even years, but we'll get him back together! If you three are inclined to help us with our effort, just let me know."

"Ooo!!! Can we help Suzy?! Pleasepleasepleaaaaaase?!" asked Alex eagerly.

"Oh okay," she said. "But let's rest first. We need it."

"We should all rest," said Rothchild. "We will definitely need it."

"I agree with Rothchild," said Elder Lyons, as he walks over to the group. "Rest up you three. We all have a bright future ahead of us."

--------------------------------------------

Later that night, Casey sleeps peacefully in bed with Suzy close by her side. She slowly dreams of being in a dark room with a foggy mist arising from the ground. She glances around, wondering what's going on.

All of a sudden, a white figure appears in front of her. Casey stares at it a little startled, but slowly keeps her eye on it.

"Casey...thank you for freeing me..."

The figure slowly disappears. Casey wakes up from the dream and sits up. Was that...no, it couldn't been him. She slowly lies back down, shrugging it off. She starts to think of the future ahead of her; the beginning of civilization.