Chapter Ten: Love Reunion

Casey sat on the king-sized bed and stretched. She looks at both of her arms, seeing the tattoos Suzy gave her. She smiled and thought about her.

Ever since they spent the night at Rivet City, their bond grew rapidly. She remembers getting her first kiss from her. Very surprising for her because they're both the same sex, and no boy their age liked either of them, except for the adults, other girls, and Alex. Casey was pretty happy to be with someone who likes her, though not knowing it would be Suzy. She didn't care though because she likes her back.

Suzy tucks in the sleeping Alex in bed in the other room. She takes her desert ranger armor off, revealing her black tank top under it. She smiled and strokes his fluffy blonde hair for a few minutes. After doing so, she leans in and kisses his cheek. She leaves his room and closes his door, carrying her armor with her.

Suzy walks over into the bedroom where she and Casey will sleep. She sees Casey taking her boots and socks off, and her fingerless leather gloves. She then takes her Pip-Boy 3000 off her wrist and sets it on top of a drawer. Suzy stares at her, admiring her. She too takes her own gloves off and walks into the room. She sets them and her armor next to the bed, and she sits next to Casey.

"Hey," she smiled.

"Hi," smiled Casey. "You happy that I'm alive?"

"Alex and I are so happy," said Suzy. "We should of listened to Lyons when he tried telling us that you would be okay....we're so sorry...."

"Hey, it's okay," she said. "I understand how devastated you two were when I nearly died. You guys wanted revenge and went out to kill off the Enclave remnants. When my dad died, I killed an entire battalion of Enclave soldiers when we were escaping Jefferson Memorial. Why? Because I was devastated too. We both blamed the same group who took away everything we had that meant so much to us."

"I had nothing to do with the Enclave until I rescued Alex," said Suzy. "Ever since that terrible day, I studied them. I learned about them. I knew they were bad. I knew what they want to do. I know it's terrible. These monsters need to be brought to justice. But, it's up to God whether He can let them in to Heaven or send them to Hell, but my job is to send them to Him."

"Did you seriously quote that from Vladimir Putin?" Casey asked.

"Maybe," she smiled.

The two girls laughed together. Casey and Suzy stare at each other, exchanging smiles.

"I'm really happy you're back, Casey," said Suzy. "Alex and I are."

"Same here," she smiled. "I went to go look for you two until that fuck-wad Wally came along and nearly killed me."

"I never trusted that guy in your Vault," said Suzy, "especially what he said about your father. Hell, even when you told me that he laughed when he found out he was dead. That's a good reason to be pissed off at someone."

"Yeah..." Casey said quietly. Suzy could feel her pain after James died. She slowly puts her hand on top of Casey's. Casey looks down and then back up at Suzy, seeing her smile. She smiles a little bit back, knowing everything will be okay when Suzy is around with her.

"Thank you so much for everything," said Casey, holding Suzy's hand tighter. "You truly are the one for me."

"Is there anything I could do for you?" she asked with a smile.

"Well...you do owe me a kiss from earlier," she smiled. Suzy grins and scoots very closely to Casey. She wraps her arms around her, then places her hand on Casey's cheek. The two lean very close, finally kissing for the first time in two weeks.