Part one.

My name is bella brooks.
I live in London.
I am 18 years old and I live alone in a apartment.
The reason why? There are so many but the big one is...I am painter an art painter and my dream is to show them in museums and a lot of people.
Right now it's midnight and I'm getting on a plane to New York because of my dream.
I walked into the plane and sat down next to the window and grabbed my book out of my pack and started reading "oh my god George watch out" I heard a strong accent "fuck off" I heard another "darling is it okay that i sit next to you there is no other space" a curly men said "uh sure" I said and I continue to read the book "you like romance?" He said and smirked  I nodded "what's you're name love" asked "Bella brooks and yours?" I asked clearly not interested "matty Healy is my full name" he winked I nodded and continue reading the book ones again...
After 30 minutes he spoke again.
"So why are you going to America?" He asked "I want to be a successful painter" I nodded "and you" I asked "I'm going to New York because me and my band have a few gigs there" he smiled "what's the name of you're band?" I asked "the 1975" he spoke "I heard something about it yea" I nodded "how old are you Bella" he asked eating some candy "I'm 18, you?" I said ones again he choked on his candy "18?!" He yelled whisperd "I am" I said "I'm 25 love" I nodded "what do you like to do in your spare time" he asked "to paint otherwise write poems and poetry...and stuff like that, and going out" he nodded "what do you like to do?" I asked "well to perform for people, and otherwise drink...smoke stuff like that oh and sex" he smirked I looked him in the eyes and laughed "okay matty thanks" I said shaking my head and putting the book in my pack and tryed to sleep.
I woke up a hour later by hearing matty softly sing...
"I got a plane in the middle of the night" and I looked at him and he looked at me "oh did I woke you up babe" he asked "you need to stop calling me stuff like that and yes you woke me but it's whatever" I shook my head "how long do we have?" I asked "10 minutes" he answered "okay" I said under my breath.
I brushed my hair a little and my red lipstick what was fading "nice lips" matty compliment smirking "thanks" I said "ladies and gentlemen we landed in New York City" the women said she said other stuff aswell but that doesn't matter I got out of the plane and matty came running at me and handed me a ticked "our band is playing tomorrow...I like to see you come" he smiled "I will think of it, thanks matty" he nodded and walked away.

-----
I got out of my taxi and smiled I had a coffee bar kinda thing around the corner of my hotel I gave the men his money and walked into my hotel and got the keys and walked to my room "516" I said to myself  I was in my floor and walked out of the elevator and saw a door with the numbers 516 on it I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door and walked in "woaaaw" I said out loud it was beautiful it had a view over the whole city all the buildings... I started packing out and after 20  everything was done.
I got dressed and walked out of my hotel I walked into the coffee kinda bar.

•Matty's pov•
I sat next to the window in the coffee bar and was a familiar face it was the girl who I met in the plane.
Bella.
She was beautiful I gotta say.
Her messy bun was cute... There were falling a couple of hairs in her face when she was walking, she was wearing no make up, even without she's a masterpiece.
She ordered coffee and looked around and saw me. I waved and she smiled and walked up to me, luckily for me I could smoke here, "sit down please love" I smirked at her she sat down and drink a little of her coffee "it's 4pm and you already started with your wine" she laughed and looked away "I'm addicted" I laughed "so what are u doing tonight darling" I smirked "nothing with you" she smiled and stood up and walked away I frowned "I gotta go" she mouthed when she walked out I nodded.
This girl,i want more.