My Favorite Youtuber is my neighbour?!? - 1

Im (Y/N), im 25 years old and i just moved into my new apartment. New apartment means new neighbours right? And new neighbours mean new friends. Man, i cant wait to unpack. Of course, i have unpacked my bed and pillows and stuff. Have to be nice and warm while watching my favourite youtuber. The one and only,Jacksepticeye. Its nearly 8, so 8 means new video. Well, im going to go next door and introduce myself right after the new video. I don't watch jack for the game but for Jack. I love the way he rages, the way he jokes around and the way he smiles. Ok, and the new video is....... Chambot? Whats that? Oh! Ha, its like evie and boy bot. Well, here goes nothing.

Time skip brought to you by Chambot. (Thats the video that jack released on the day of writing this.)

Man, that was great! Now to meet the new neighbour. Ok, stay cool, just knock and then talk. Man i hate talking to strangers! Ok, chill. Just knock. I walked towards the door and knocked. I heard footsteps and then the door opened. I spoke without looking who it was.
"Hiya, im (Y/N), your new neighbour and..." I stopped talking and stared at the man who answered the door.
"Sean? Jack? Holy...." I was lost for words. Jack was....he was......he was.....my neighbour!?!?
"Hi! So guess your the new neighbour, it would be rude to not let you in, come in and take a seat. " He said and pointed to his couch. I looked at him and nodded. He went and got us some coffee.
"How do you like your coffee (Y/N)?" He asked me.
"No milk!" I shouted.
"Yes mam!" He shouted back. Wow, he really does have a sense of humour.
He joined me on the couch and looked at me.
"So, how do you know who i am (Y/N)?" He asked me. My excitement got the better of me.
"Your my favourite youtuber and i always camp on your channel to make sure i see your new video as fast as i can and i just love all your videos, speciality your undertale videos, i love that game. I've watched so many of your videos its unbelievable!" Jack had a massive smile on his face and then you realised what you said.
"Oh. Thats probally creepy for you......" You begin but he cuts you off.
"Hey its fine, im glad you enjoy my videos! Hope you dont mind my SHOUTING!!" He shouted. We both burst out laughing.
"Dont worry, it will help me figure out what your recording so i will know!" You say with excitement. You both just laugh.
"So, why did you move here?" He asked. I turn to look out the window then back to him.
"When i was younger, i always wanted to move here. It wish i was born here to be honest.Then, my parents and my brothers were involved in a car crash and they didnt make it. I was ill at the time so i was at home.There was nothing left for me in england so i moved here" you say to him. The grows silent till jack brakes the silents.
"Yeah, being Irish is great apart from the fucking weather!!" He shouts at the window. As always it was raining. We both laugh again and i felt, for the first time in awhile, happy. Something, suddenly pops up on Jacks computer screen. He was being called by someone. He answered it and Mark appeared.
"Hey mark!" He shouts.
"Wow, its really mark." I say and mark notices me.
"Hi, and what may your name be?" He asked.
"My name is (Y/N)" I replied.
"Wow jack, i didnt know you had a girlfriend." Mark says and he wiggled his eyebrows.
"What? no. shes my new neighbour," Jack says and did he blush, no.
"Yeah cause, anyway, you ready to record something?" Mark asks.
"Oh yeah!" Jack shouts. He looks at you then back at him computer. His eyes suddenly lit up and he had an idea.
"Hey (Y/N), do you wanna watch me record?" He asked. I looked at him and my eyes lit up as well.
"YES PLEASE!" You nearly scream. Jack laughs and then looks at him computer.
"If that ok mark?" He asks and mark nods his head.
"Of course!" Mark says. Thats it. Your going to watch Jack record! Oh my life! This is the start of a great friendship! Or even more............

Thats chapter 1 done. Hope you enjoy this story as much as i enjoy writing them!
Lara3579 x