Really loved you

Começar do início

I grabbed his hand he offered and he pulled me up. I shivered as I left the room and the lifeless body of my brother. Oh Travis.

I had my face down and I blinked the salty tears away. As I looked up I saw dad in front of me, looking more broken than me.

"Dad." I croaked as he pulled me into a enveloping hug. He held me as he would when I was younger. When the world spun in a speed I could handle, and in a way which wouldn't leave a throbing head ache in my head.

"It was a car accident. It wasn't his fault at all, according to cctv a car cane out of nowhere and head straight towards your brothers car. And he was going to crash but he turned. And that turned cost his life. He hit a lamp post, and he would be ok. But everyone was too afraid of a current, sparks were coming from the cut wires. And my son died from bloodloss." Dad said to me all at once, not allowing me to understand why. Why would this happen to him, he didn't do anything wrong. He didn't deserve to die. His life is worth a lot.

He pulled out a crumpled paper, "while he had his consciousness he managed to write this, it's for you Ris."

I held the paper with a shivering hand and broken heart.

Hey Ris

Please don't tell me your crying, You know how hard I've tried to keep you happy. I'm such a good teacher you should have learnt by now. So wipe those tears away.

People say life is too short, but I'm happy with mine and couldn't ask for more. I've had the best family, and thank dad for me, for all the chances he gave me even after I messed things up. And all those girls, out of every female I've met in my life for whatever reason. Mum is the best, because she had you and I realise now that I really love my sister.

Hard to believe I know, even after all your tantrums, your girly talks, squealing friends, stubbornness and you being my personal food theif I still love you. Weird right?

And even though I might not deserve it but I take you like me too? I mean, sometimes, when you come for help asking your older brother it's me, and i love being your older brother. The pride I feel watching over you Iris, trashing guys for you and acting as dad. That's all I really needed for a content life.

Though I'm really bummed not going to be able to become an uncle, say hi to me future neices and nephews.

Oh and Ris?

Tell dad to keep his promise that he made to me.

Trav

I closed my eyes slowly and in the Silent corridor heard my tears drop onto the paper. That would be the last tear I would give over this.

Travis didn't want me to cry, I won't.

He wrote this for me, he was dying but he did.

"Are you ok Ris?" Dad spoke up.

"I'm better actually, Travis didn't die for nothing. He's left so much and I'm going to keep those memories. Oh and he told you to keep the promise you made him."

"Oh, of course. He told me to look after you Iris. Your brother really loved you."

"I'm love him too." I said quietly and left the building.

The funeral was tommorow.

===========================

Sorry another filler, but now you know how Travis died and it will be important so remember it. If Anything is unclear about a character or story just comment.

And vote if u found the chapter ok and want more!

Absolutely random question (ayse Answer)

Who's your favourite movie character? Animated or not?

Til next chapter
LilHorse